Reviews for Automail
freefall-gypsy chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I read in multiple places from Multiple sources in fact, that Edward basically has a phobia of Milk, that anything from a Cow's Udders in this case is just wrong.
cnaheartsbotdf chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
I love all the chapters thus far, but 15 was so beautiful! I loved it! I love Roy talking to Tricia. And that Ed could hear her 3 so sweet!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
About the birthday story... Roy's an orphan. He was raised by his aunt, Chris mustang.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
great collection of stories. I enjoyed reading greatly.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
It was shortly after that everyone realized that Edward was terribly lactose intolerant and ended up having to be hurried to the hospital...
Nimblefoot13 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Aww! I love both Fuery/Havoc and RoyEd. Adorableness is adorable!
duchessme chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
are there more of this?
unknown17759 chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
It just so beautiful , and so warm.
MyDoll chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
This was my favorite one-shot from the series. Fantastic short stories, very well written.
Hawkpath13 chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
I've done thaaat! :D It was soo frustrating, and then my friend told me it was on sideways and I scream at her that it wasn't, that it couldn't be after all the work my tiny body had put into it. I slapped the matress, and the entire thing just popped up.

I litteraly thought I was going to rip them in half.

Oh, so entertaining.. :D Anyway, this is sooo my new favorite chapter... but now I wanna dust things... I look around and everything is just so damn DUSTY.

Hawkpath13 chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
Oh the poor thing!

It got dropped on the ground!

D:

Lol, it sounds like a pug, but I might be wrong... Ehh. Whatever. :P Anyway, I love this chapter too much! It's cuuuuute!

... The poor dog...!

Hawkpath13 chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
Hehehehe... I've done this on so many occasions, it's just too funny.

And ouch... He just had to use his automail, huh? Have you ever gotten static, got a pencil, and stuck the tip to something metal? It causes a spark- a blue spark!- to go from the graphite to the metal. :D Best way to entertain yourself in one of those static-prone chairs.

Love this entire story, and yes, I be lurking... Lol sorry!

Calandre chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Poor Ed! Milkblocked by his own baby brother.

Though why it didn't occur to him that he could bypass the milk and just take some calcium tablets or something?

Nice, short on funny. Great job so far. Now to read the rest.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
:( Awww. Ed needs his Roy-toy.

~Noah