Reviews for The Ranger, Calenglin II
EpikalStorms chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
BUt.. He left. After THIRD year. He couldn't have heard it from Fleur...
Starlight chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Hello,

Why are you referring to Calenglin as Ellidir throughout the last two chapters?
Proof of Nothing chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
(Chuckles) Tell which country? If you still want to know: I'm from Norway.
Sabishii Kage Tenshi chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Why did you write Elladir instead of Calenglin? (Sorry, I didn't have time to login.. I have written my name though if you wish to seek me out.)
Keltic Cat chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
Very good! I like the creativity of this fic and I can't wait to read more!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Rokkis chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Considering that Harry is only 17, isn't he well a bit big to be an elf? I have no knowledge of how fast elves grown, but I would have assumed that if Harry is indeed 17 then he would have been an elfling:D But then again when did Harry do anything even remotely normel *Smirk*

Love the story so far, always enjoy LOTRHP x-overs especially when Harry like LEgolas:D:D:D:D

makes me all giddy inside!

Cheers!
beauty0102 chapter 11 . 7/27/2007
good story now off to reading story I.
maidenmaniac1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
How can he be an elf wizard and ranger of the north? There three entirely separate races! Elves are elves, Dunedain are Men of numenor and istari are immortal maiar! How can they all be mixed into one?
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
nice...
Olaf74 chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon!
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
You just wrote an absolutely marvelous Chapter. Please try to continue the Story very soon.
LynnGryphon chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
*hitting head on computer desk* I like this. It's quick, easy, and not too LOTR trivia ladden. My only problem is that everytime it gets good it stops! *hits head again* Grammar and spelling are forgiven since English isn't native for you although I would like to point out that it is 'shock' Not 'chock'. That is the one constant misspelling I noticed and I was driving me buggy. Otherwise, good story and I hope you keep it up. Sort of cool too considering your only 14. _
athenakitty chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
Poor Elladir. Having his grandmother matchmaking. Is there a difference in human and elf ages?
crystal chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
your doing a great job, but the chapter need to be longer. its ok if you take longer to get the update up, it will be worth it when we read it.