Reviews for Grief
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Oh, that was very good! I especially like Lloyd knowing dwarven and the idea of him trying to be dwarven, even though he's not. And the ending - about being wrapped around a finger - was perfect. This was simply wonderful!
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is a great piece of writing. The balance of emotions in it is good and including the memories helps make an already imaginable OC become even more solid. The dialogue between Kratos and Lloyd is, as always, excellent.
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
(( Who's too lazy to log in ))

That was awesome!

I love your characterizations of Lloyd and Kratos.

-snickers- Mr. Fluffyead... -snickers again-

Anyway, here and there you have a punctuation error or a typo, but overall your grammer and writing is excellent. Keep it up!

I'm a'gonna go read some of your other stuffs now... Maybe log in, too.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Mr. Fluffyhead! classic! XDXD, as you can probably tell I loved this to bits, I'm a sucker for the lloyd and kratos bonding as you probably know, and yeah Ivan is an A*e. Lovely ficlet kasan, it's really amazing how can constantly pour out these great fics o_o
kitkatt0430 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
yeah... I shouldn't be so lazy and actually log in...

YAY! This was really, really good. I love your fanfictions, though I'm bad at remembering to review stuff... anywho, your Shards of Regeneration fanfic and its offshoots are my favorite Tales of Symphonia fics. Your characterizations are brilliant and I love the way their personalities are growing throughout the story.

I'm sorry about the computer crashing, I can sympathize. The same sort of thing happened to me a few years ago and I lost the Star Trek: Voyager story I'd been working on. I never managed to finish it, however, and had to take it off. *sigh* Stupid computers...
Jakia chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Yeah, Ivan's an a**, and I hate him, and you did a good job of bringing out that hate. I also love Tylor, and this fic reminded me of how much.

Repeatingly calling Lloyd Lloyden is great, too. I love that. And Mr. Fluffyhead...::Dies:: I love it all!

Good job!