Reviews for Behind the Legend
Lady Fai chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Update. Please? It's a great story. Please continue. Pretty please?
XxBrokenxBeyondxRepairxX chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Amazing as always!
Rizu chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Just wondering if you're ever going to update this story. It's one of my all time favorites and your writing is really good.

I hope you decide to continue it, otherwise i'll be really sad.
Iraya YoshimotoTwilight chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
The last time this story was updated was a year ago and some days. Are you going to add another chapter soon? I would like to get to know you if you would email me.
Iraya Yoshimoto chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I am a registered member of fanfiction. My penname is DarkMousy-KradHikari. I go by the name of Twilight. Please look me up.I can't submit any stories until March 26. 2 day waiting period. Now, this is getting interesting. I don't really like Risa or Riku either. Don't know why. Awesome story though. You had some misspelled words. Oh well. I'm going to continue to read. Sayonara!

Iraya or Twilight
wind-master-redmoon chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
ohh this is getting iteresting
Burnout Wolf chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
*Squeal!* This is a great fic!

Are there going to be any pairings in this fic?

Like Daisuke and Satoshi, Krad and Dark?

Keep going, and update quickly!
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
i'm really looking foward for the next chapter! keep up the good work!
Devils Melody chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
This is interesting. I hope that you keep writting, this is a really good AU Fic! I wonder who had Krad under their control and why? Hope to hear from you soon!

Makai
Yuffie03 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
This is a good story. Please keep up the good work.
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 4 . 3/15/2007

sona chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
update!
Rio 2.0 chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
...

You are my hero. You know that?

You've updated a lot of your stories in the last day or two... and I love them ALL. They have this miraculous thing called "Plots"... which I have missed dearly.

Not saying that other Fanfiction is bad, it's just not as... enticing as your stories.

I'm completely drawn in, and I do hope this updates relatively soon. I would be very very happy.

Good job!
blackdiamondskies chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
I know you're not on right now (it used to be that way with the computer at my house, until I got the interent hooked up to my computer in my room) but I have to write this review now:

This has to be my second favorite story of yours, and it's so close to beating Ocean of the Unforeseen! I LOVE the occult, and this is such an awesome plot!

Who has Krad? And why? Why is he seen with blood covering him? Oo, so many questions, so little answers . . . but hopefully that will all change.

I am so WICKED excited for the next chapter. Hope that's one of the stories you update tomorrow.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »