Reviews for Idle Chitchat
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Heh. "But I don't like Amber Eyed Angel... It hurts..."

piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
True. Never really thought about it, but very true about all his friends.
moeru himura chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hehehehe! I had the copy of this when i saved in my comp the supposed chapter 2 of violet eyed angel. Now, I'm back to read and review both Amber Eyed and Violet Eyed Angel... its been a while since I last read them... yay! And maybe even Under the Weather (has that been updated lately?)

This piece is really funny! I love Kenshin but I love seeing him tortured too! What can I do?:P
summerstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
oh... i wish i could have an idle chit chat with kenshin too ;-P
Warg chapter 1 . 12/31/2005

Poor Kenshin. Truth hurts, lol.

This shud be followed up hahahhaa.

Great fic.

Sapphire Lupe chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Good, but short. Sure you want this to be a oneshot? And one thing I seen in here, you spelled battousai as battosai. That just kinda looks weird spelled like that, but anyways good job, keep up the good work.

Ja ne

Sapphire Lupe
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This story is so funny! It has struck me as odd that most of Kenshin's friends wanted to kill him the first time they met him. I also like Kenshin panicking about your stories, that was clever. Thanks and keep up the great work!
Anonnymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Fairly well written i liked it it was a little short
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Very cute and true - for all that Kenshin seems a harmless rurouni, he's had an inordinate amount of people wanting to harm him as soon as they meet him. I liked the 'chat' format of the story. It worked well!

By the way, commiserations on having your story removed due to a bratty reader. It happened to me once before too!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Heheheh. This was very funny! _ I like!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Poor Kenshin... “I like to hurt you...” could be the anthem of 95% of the RuroKen fanfiction writing community.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Hi, Zig-zag!

I really liked this story! I would love to just sit and talk to Kenshin for a while; but he isn't too happy with me, either, considering what I'm doing to Katsura-san. Of course, I wasn't too nice to Kenshin, either, killing him the way I did. Although, I do think that he disliked the clothing I made him wear, more than the concussion I put him through. *sigh* What can I say? We fan fiction authors simply love to torment our favorite anime characters. You certainly did a wonderful job of that in "Amber Eyed Angel." Thanks for posting this!

lolo popoki chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Poor Kenshin *giggles* You're just so mean to him, that you are :D

Glad to see you updated Violet Eyed Angel! Couldn't review chapter 2, so I'll just tell you here that I loved it :) Take care!
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
-giggles- I still like this story. Just so you know, it won't let me review the second chapter of Violet Eyed Angel, (stupid and I liked it tonz! I want you to update it again soon!

Ja ne!