Reviews for Coin
lydiasmith16 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
snape is a mentor to harry no buts!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
snape is a mentor to harry no buts!
Ivycloak chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
looks good, but please no slash! I like stories where Snape sort of comes alongside Harry but I don't think that any romance between them is believable.
anon chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Good fanfic.
Kathy5645 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Please finish this! I love it alot and even though it's been three years I would love to help you write it if possible!
Lady SiriusCrowBlack chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
i like your story and i really would like to see what harry wil learning and if severus can creat a potion for his sisters blindness...please continue Lady SiriusCrowBlack
T chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I hope you are going to finish this story!
Kali09 chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
I thought Harry was under the impression that he was staying at Hogwarts for the extra studying. Harry had said "I'm staying here for my extra training for my exams" to Herm and Ron, "here" being Hogwarts. Wouldn't he be a little bit surprised that he's going to Snape Manor instead? Hmm...

Anyway, great job so far. Keep writing.
breannatala chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
I'm adding you to my alerts! Hope to read more!
opal chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
How could Harry look at a clock if he is blind? and how did he know the animal was a crup it could have been a regular dog or cat?
Sophia chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Ah, ignore part of my previous review. I did just realize what Harry's disability is. Sorry 'bout that, lol.
cdkobasiuk chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
Interesting so far.

cdk
Sophia chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
I like this story and I can't wait to see what Harry's disability is, unless of course I've just read over it and didn't look carefully enough, lol. Keep up the very good work and please update soon.
Bluebear13 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
I think you are off to a great start. I would love to see this as a mentor fic so hopefully you will continue in that direction. Please update again soon!
Paula chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
I would really like to read more. Please update soon and keep up the good work
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »