Reviews for Sins of our Father
Spazztasticle chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
I am twitching in anticipation. I hope that since you updated your naruto story you might update this one Please do.
Patricia chapi chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
AH!

UPDATE! ALL of the story's!

honestly... suspense is killing me!
digi-gal-rox chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
good story! pls update!
Ivy chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
UPDATE
la chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
when r u doing a new chap i love ur series
deadflo chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
intersting story! keep it up
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Koji? And Hay-Lin? interesting plot though.
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Interesting story. Can't wait for the rest.
Storms-winter chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
Oh wow, you've got great timing, I just read this story to kinda bring myself up to date on it, and cause I love your writing style too , and now a new chapter!

But you cut it off! Arggh! And it was getting good too, it will be interesting to see how it turns out with Sakura now that Kero's been released...

And I'm definitely looking forwards to seeing the reactions of the others when they find Sakura opened the book.

I hope you update soon-no pressure though, honest.

Storm
whitewave16 chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
Thanks for this chapter!

Oh gosh! This is getting so exciting! Sealing the Thunder Card would be an explosive and flashy-it would be a nice "first capture" for Sakura and a good way for her and Syaoran to start working together. I'm sure you have something very exciting for us to read next time. This is like a combination of magic with a "detective"/murder mystery twist. Oh, and the romance too. I think its sweet that Sakura would trust Li more than Tomoyo. When will Eriol come in?

It's good that Kero-chan (how about Yue?) is awake and that Feimei has a very active role.
Ronnika chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
I think your story is great! Yay for kero-chan, I wonder how he'll get sakura to get the thunder or not. I can't wait to see the look on syaoran's face when he finds out sakura is the chosen. Looking forward to your next update, hope its soon!
Ryouya-Kyuuketsuki chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
yay another chapter! wow heero and the thunder spirit in the same chap. cool, wonder how sakura's gonna take that not to mention Li. can't wait for the next chap!
AngelEmCuti chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
i like this alot please update
ichigopanic chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
i like your fic
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
that was awesome. seriously. cept I kinda wanted more Kero action xD update soon!