Reviews for 50 Things Draco's Not Allowed To Do
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 5 . 3/22
Omge! Lmfao! XD.
I really love this! Youare so funny!
Since you're having writers block do you mind if i help?
Okay so here i go.
After they finish eating they go on with their classes, and since Harry mentioned wanting to see Malfoy's real side then Maybe he could become more ubsessed with it. Maybe to the point of dreams... And also maybe some "dreams" ;) and one day on a weekend Harry falls asleep on the Quidditch feild, and Malfoy just happens to find him. Malfoy watches him sleep for a while enjoying how cute and adorable he is and maybe even thinking he has a crush on him, but then Harry starts to squim and mumble things from his dream... Lol i know i'm terrible, but i hoped this helped because it would be a shame to stop writing your story.
P.s don't force yourself to write. Let yourself relax maybe listen to a little music. Allow your writing to be more of an escape rather than a job, and all of this was good. I really liked it. All the events were unexpected causing me to be shocked and it was a joy to read. I really hope you continue.
Lots of love
Hbrook
Ashinia chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
This is absolutely hilarious! Ii mean WOW!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Oh wow. I didn't expect Malfoy to do THAT, and I'm a Slytherin as well (you don't argue wit Pottermore)
natsuki23 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
hilarious! Please update!
Tupymi Devochka chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I'm begging you to update! Please! I loved reading this! It was honestly the most entertaining HarryxDraco I have read so far, and I refuse to not know how it ends! :O
PrinceDarkLink chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Oh how I wish this would go on, but seeing as it hasn't been updated since... 2006? I dont think you plan on giving it any attention.

Too bad... it's unbearably funny.

-PDL
Veneya chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
frigging awesome!:D
WH00T chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
hey good story i hope you get back to it
Luzitania chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
please continue. It started really well. Thanks
Rose Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Plots, titles and idea's are not copyrightable, they don't really belong to anyone really.

Considering all the 'things someone isn't allowed to do' stories out there, its really not unique.

Now the treatment you yourself give on the other hand is unique.
LDNatalie chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
No, this can't be the end!
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
Hehe, this was kinda fun But don't stop now!
sanura360 chapter 5 . 10/15/2007