Reviews for Chocolates & Balloons
magenta chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
once again ms western ink...u've proved to be an excellent writer..nice fanfic
magenta chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
i've read this story over and over and i must say u got talent,,the plot is creative,the personality of each character is just as it should be, well structured sentences..yep i really enjoyed it. good job!
Kumorimaru-chan chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Really loved it. The first Aoshi and Misao story that i felt i had to comment! Great job. thanks for the entertainment!
jazzy chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
wow... so sweet- I really like it- very nice- - u did it perfect- the whole thing- great- done w/ feeling but w/o corny-ness! In other words, jazzy thought that this was so wonderful, it made her feel warm and fuzzy inside *sigh* I wanna read another happy one!
jazzy chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
wow... does sano like her- intewestin' (sorry, can't always say r's right...) anyway, I think misao was a jerk in the beginning, but the whole 1st person this is saving it because u get into her thoughts, which makes her more human and less jerky... Does aoshi like her? :)
jazzy chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
uh- did i mention that i luv the 1st person? U barely ever see that in misao fics atleast- i mean, their like brief 'Misao POV (point of view)' parts, but this is somethin' else good! Keep up nice work even though this story is finished! :D
jazzy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Ah- misao is kinda a jerk in this fic- but aoshi is jerk-ier (pretty much, he's worse...) yeah... anyway, nice fic... too bad aoshi doesn't want a girlfriend- I'd take him! (just kiddin') anyway, this is a nice fic... one of the best modern aoshi/misao (are they gonna fall in luv?) fics i've ever read! :D
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Very funny. Good job.
The Moonlight Shadow Alchemist chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
AW! KAWAII! this story is so awsome..me loves it! I loved the way you applied it to the future so well! And I love how u made all the characters in it and everything! Such a great story! Defiently going on my faves.
Handless Maiden chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
I love you and I love your stories!
Chiobu chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
I love it! I love it! I love it! So sweet! I like it that they stayed in character. _ A&M is just so cute, you made Misao such a cute character in this one! Nothing like a good story like this to brighten up my day!
bluerelic chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
what a sweet sweet story! i love misao's characters! and aoshi was surprising! lol absolutely love it. could you write more stories like this? lol :)
Sake-Chama chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
sweet loved it

ja!
AnimeSiren chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
LOL, tah is a freaking amazing story!
Tiber360 chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
Amazing. Amazing writing, amazing characters, amazing everything, now i have to read the rest of ur fics