Reviews for Death and Love's own
Lyra H chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Please add more soon, I've just found this story, though I've missed you as an author

Good job, you've grown up some P
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Tearainy chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
You know, 18 reveiws for 2 chapters is really good... I had to post 8 chapters before mine hit the 50 reveiw mark... anyway this story is pretty good... though you contradicted yourself when you said you were going to leave the smut to everyones imagination. But thats all I found of with the story..., I think it was very cute, kind of a warm fuzzy. I would have tagged this as a ?comfort/romance story. _
SpookyZaragoza chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
nice chapter

looking forward to the next chapter
kouga's older woman chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
i'll be waiting for more!
ViperineVampire chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
o!hari/tohru!yay!can't wait for the next update *grins*

P.S.: at least you still updated after 3 years...i took 3 years to decide to DISCONTINUE my fics. haha. my readers probably wanna throw heaps and heaps of rotten food at me.
independenthinker chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
UPDATE SOON OR DIE!... only not. just the healer will be unleashed on you. we'll see what happens... :)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
hi good story, what happens next? what happens when akito finds out that he dosnt have the cure? will hatori give him the real cure even knowing that it might kill akito?
devilgrl1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
this sotry is so kawaii.
Rayn Lake chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
rawr! i love it! update soon!
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Very well done. I am always surprised when I realize how young some of the people who write on fanfiction net actually are. You have a very good grasp of the language and your sentences do really flow smoothly with nice transitions between ideas.

I think this story keeps Hatori and Tohru very much in character. I like the idea of the blanket, I wonder if it would really work for the might, who knows?

Good job on this story so far.
silverbuggy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Hey, were you talking about suites when you were talking about the hotel room?
TheWindAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
kingdomangelbasketfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Write more dammit! Hatori and Tohru R A C-U-T-E couple(0)
RukbatLupa chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Write MORE! I must have more of the Hatori goodness! PLEASE!

I love the way you've AU'd this, making it so that Akito is even more of an unmitigated beesterd. _ Way to go.

I look forward to more!