Reviews for The Kids Are All Right
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
PLZ UPDATE!
Robinkel-el chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
You are a cruel cruel human being please please tell me how it ends
(P.S I love the story) please right more even of you did start this like 9 years ago
Hazza Is My boobear chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
wtf! Why is it just hanging like that!? P.S Sharky's tonuge is not black.
UltimateCalculator chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This story was put under complete, though its obviously not. Don't do that. Though I did enjoy this story. When will you be updating?
Anya365 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ok you have to continue! I know you did this in 2005 but you have to keep going! This is awesome! Plz keep writing!

Great story. Hope you continue!

~Anya365~
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Whoa Whoa Whoa! Your ending it there? The inhumanity of it all! *growl* I sure hope there is a sequel! ~ZLB
what tha.hellllooooooo chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
so i started reading it cuz i thought it was a oneshot.

but then WARREN knows who they are!

why the HELL would he know THAT?

you cant just...LEAVE it at that!

oh...

well...

i guess, techinally...

you could.

but that would be very [very] mean.

so update!

PURLEEZE!

by the way,

great story!

:D
SalanTrong chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
The first thought that came to mind was "More! I want More!" Except writing that alone would be rude and helpful in getting you to update. Even though you really should update, this is what I've been looking for. This is the best written Sharkboy and Lavagirl story I have found. Everything is spelled correctly, there are commas in the correct places, the only bad thing is the one chapter. I didn't know that Sharkboy had a black tongue. It's kinda cool. I think I like Warren knowing Lavagirl, I can't wait for you to update again, hint hint. We don't want Sharkboy to do the Shark Frenzy thing again...do we?
zeo knight chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
if your working on more for this please continue i cant wait
CuriousRiz chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
O_o

How can you NOT continue this? This is the most PERFECT crossover EVER! It's a match made in heaven! Why!Haven't you finished nor UPDATED this fantastic story in over a YEAR OR MORE! Hello it's Jan-4-!2007!

WHERE THE HELL ARE YA!

I'm begging you! Finish this! PLEASE! It's just to good to pass up. It has FAR to much potential! Come on, PLESE!
teatowls chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
you must continue this! i love both Sharkie and Lg and Sky high put them together! the best ever!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I love it! I hope you update this soon!
hottchic chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
i hate you i do i do i do! though lavagirl and sharkboy where did you come up with the idea to cross those two movies?
Anna aka. Imforever chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hey! Awesome story! I need you to update it though. Your really good at writing with detail, and your action scenes are cool. Even if people may not seem interested, don't keep your reveiwers waiting. I like it! .
Ralindir chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
OMG, this is brilliant! pls pls pls continue it! i really wanna know how Warren knows Lavagirl!

Krow