Reviews for Heroes in a Box
RedLightning350 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That... was... AWESOME! I felt like I was trapped in that room with them, and how did you get the characters so... spot-on? I mean, I thought I was obsessed with the League! Nice job!
juniper294 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awe, cute piece with humor AND whump. nice going, thanks for writing!
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ha, I liked it a lot! You would think he would be even a little scared, for pete's sake ,it's SUPERMAN! Although he seems more like a big puppy than a killer... anywho, I liked it!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Heh. Clever, with the limited air and the talking. Hmm. Poor Wally, it's always a shock when Superman is hard on you. Of course, half-Kryptonian children are so much better to have than the fully human kind that age in superspeed so you have to raise them at superspeed, and your wife is cut out of the process completely. (And Wally works as a forensic laboratory analyst. It even came up in the Justice League cartoon.)
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That is such a weird pairing: Flash and Supergirl. I like it!
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was really sweet. I adored it.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Ha ha ha. Good fic. Idk why but theres just something about this story that I just love. I can't place it though...
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
LOVE this story!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aww, Flash. Lovely fic.
lovova chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Ha, this was fantastic! I thought it was very incharacter, and Superman being hopeful that Wally didn't remember him whalloping him made me laugh. Great job!
Kaka-C chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
great story. I like how protective Superman got, and then Flash's typical reaction to it... the timing for all the witty repartees was spot-on, as well. and the punch! haha.
james chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
this was an awesome storry i really enjoyed it i hope u write some more
koalared chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Awesome!
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Loved that you'd better not break her heart or I'll tie you into a prezel line too. Man, Wally can't just shut up can he, even when his life's at stake. I was fearing the air he was using up as he kept on talking and talking. Really, Wally, really!
Altera Nova chapter 1 . 11/4/2005