Reviews for What I Won't Tell You
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I can't tell you how much I love this. Since Yuusuke/Kurama and Hiei/Kurama are both my simultaneous OTPs, this is just incredibly poignant. Makes for sad inside, but also good.

You know what hit me just at the end? I suddenly wondered if Kurama ever catches Yuusuke's scent outside the window, and knows that he comes by. That thought just made me sadder.
jane chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
i read your profile over and over i don't know how i missed this one before.i feel sorry for yusuke..he is suffering while kurama and hiei are me want to hug him...
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
*sniffles* That was so beautiful!

Cant even express myself. Just truly beautiful. )
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I don't know why I didn't read this before, it's really good. I alawys see Kurama and Yusuke as a -what could have been- couple too.
NyteKit chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oh, I like! I like a lot! You did very good writing this from Yusuke's POV. Great job bringing across the emotions Yusuke is feeling and his reason for keeping them at bay. It's really great! It's almost like this is a love letter he wrote for Kurama but couldn't bear to give to him. I can think of many endings for a story just from reading this! It's wonderful! Great job!
Raikov chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow, amazing!
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I'll say that I'm a Kurama/Hiei fan but this fic made an exception in my mind full of misjudgement! It's a well made fic that somehow touches the heart!
sil-kurama chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
what a great story! i can't believe you could put so much in so little words! i love stories when yusuke 's in love with kurama, but kurama and hiei love each other!
Kumiku-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Interesting... Nice work on describing the emotions. I've never seen a story with this 'love triangle' before, and I think this one shot was cool. Another fav.
Natatsu chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That's so sweet. And I am a pure and loyal supporter of HK, strongly and violently (yes, I'm sadly prejudiced on the topic of my favorite yaoi couple) opposed to any other pairing. Nonetheless, while I was reading your HK fics, I stumbled upon this short little one shot.

Yes, I have seen stories told from the perspective of another person, maybe Yuusuke, maybe Keiko, in which they express jealousy about the relationship. However, this is probably the best one I've seen, especially since it's so short. How well you're able to sum up so many emotions and so many things in such a small amount of words. Five hundred only! (I once wrote a stupid little piece on my COMPUTER class in five hindred words. I'm rather wordy; what can I say?)

I'll just make this a big wraparound review of all your YYH fics. I figured the others already got enough love. :)

I love the warm feeling you attribute to their relationship. Other authors make it seem like they're all about the sex. Or they try to encompass greater feeling, but it feels so empty and so fake. But reading your work just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! The way you write them, I can almost imagine them as a real couple, real people.

You are, honestly and truthfully, one of the best YYH authors out there. Keep it up. I'm rooting for you. Not to mention watching your updates like a hawk.

Oh yes, and, please update To Breathe Your Breath. I'm itching to hear the rest.

Capella Alpha Aurigae chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Short and sweet and sad and very good. Yusuke/Kurama one-sided with Hiei/Kurama, it appears. I like both of those, although I feel sorry for Keiko.

I find myself a great appreciator of your work.
Ryukotsusei chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Very nicely done, very sweet and yet at the same time so very sad. I love it. Keep up the great work
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Very good! At first I was confused about the main pairing, but then I got it. It was Kurama/Karasu, and onesided Yusuke. It was really good. I liked it! *clicks all the boxes*
lex chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
what cute story!i enjoyed reading it very much.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Yusuke, definitely him! nicely done, very much in-character.