Reviews for Toy Soldiers
Zoser chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
This is the best thing you have written. It broke my heart and then made everything whole again.
Eternal Density chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
i've never read a fic with Five clones. interesting idea, and nice 'ending'. I like it :D
ChappaEyebrow chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
nice job with the ending! Or should we say, beginning...;-)
ChappaEyebrow chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
ok, I am not usualy a fan of clone fics. But this is done well. You made me cry in this chapter! Will read on...am reading the new story, too. Keep up the good work.
ezcheeze chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
adorable
AngusH chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
Very clever and nicely done. Romantic too :-)

Sending them off to Atlantis was a nice touch.
SkyBlueSw chapter 8 . 3/6/2006
I feel so bad for Jack in this fic because the clones all have each other but Jack lost his whole team.
SG1SamFan chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
I took a chance on reading this story considering there was character death, and I'm sure glad I did. I loved how Sam and Jack had really loved each other all along, but until they were given a chance at a new future they couldn't be the person the other was in love with, couldn't be open to loving each other. I was impressed at the way you developed the plot and characters, without it seeming cheesy or gimmicky at any point, as so many "clone" stories are. In fact, I cried and smiled and cheered at different points in the story. The scene between Old!Jack and Clone!Sam was *so* touching and didn't seem gross at all as it could have if you hadn't written it the right way. I would love to see a short or follow-up (or a long one, if you have the inspiration : ) ) about how Sam and Jack's relationship develops after the final chapter and how Daniel and Janet fare in Atlantis, too. This was a unique, touching, and gripping story, and though many stories may make there way into my favorites list, this one has made its way into the exclusive place in my heart where my *all-time* favories go.

Thank you for a wonderful piece of literature! I hope you write more!

Emily
TopQuark chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
great work
janissima chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
Great job! Loved the ending and the team, minus Teal'c, going to Atlantis to start over again. You did a very nice job with this!
Words.in.my.head chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
Other then the whole Older Jack kisses little Carter, I loved your story. And I really have to thank you for putting in the last little bit at the end about the grape juice. That was the first thing that popped in to my mind when I started reading this chapter. It would only be approprite if something was send though for the younins.

onece again, great story.

-Karmen
janissima chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
So very bittersweet at the end. Wish the original Sam would somehow come back for big Jack. Looking forward to more...they are going to Atlantis, right?
Zoser chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
Okay, you did it, you made me cry.
Natters chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
sniffle sob sob. more please
picco chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Can't wait to see how Jack and Sam get their act together. BTW, I Love the title.