Reviews for The Final Cut
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Good grief. This is by far the shortest fic I have ever read... yet every line was perfectly serious and hilarious. My favorite is Davis, frozen because of his own impending sense of doom. Fantastic!
asdf chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's so true. Tai is practicaly defined by his hair. That so mean of Sora to do. I love Matt and Tai's hair.
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I shall share with you my thoughts when I opened this:

"Hm, short. Odd. Wait blades! Tai is going to die? No, to short, calm down. Wait Tai killing himself for Sora? What did I miss?"

"Matt going through it too, can't be suicide, Tai lives, too short to kill them. Right? I hope so. What is Sora doing to them? Don't die..."

"Sora, what the hell? What are you doing? Save them from whoever this is, you only have like twelve lines left!"

"Yolei go die, Cody shut up, Kari what is happening? I'm worried. Ken what is going on? Davis? Somebody talk to me!

"BARBER? "

Seriously dude, this was a good first fic.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Tai and Matt fear the barber? WTH? Even so, it's still pretty effing hilarious.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
ROTFL

Win. Epic, epic win. XD
Viridian Wings chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Oh...my...God.

You have no idea of my horror for the beginning part of this. And then... WOW. That was freaking hiliarious, I swear I laughed for fifteen straight minutes after this one. I love that this is totally misleading and then it just hits you with the sheer comedy of the situation. I can certainly understand the pain Tai and Matt having to cut their hair.. their hair is half of their indentity! (Okay not really, but you know what I mean.)

Anyways, extrodinary job with that one. I'm sure that i'll end up laughing at random, awkward moments for days to come now after reading this. haha

-Ally,

ViridianWings
Painted Sunrise chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! (And I just spat out a mouthful of orange juice.)

Wonderful twist there. And you managed to keep everyone absolutely in character. Good job!
SadieYuki chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
lol yeah that definitely seems like something those two would fear. haha, great job _
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is the second-funniest thing I've read all day. I should go through the old fanfictions in this section more often. XD
Trishia chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
that was funny!
Sofa King Danny chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Ha ha, cute. I love how it's written like your typical angstfic up until the unexpectedly silly last line.
JDWrites101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
*ROARING WITH LAUGHTER*

Man this is... AWSOME! I love the twist at the end! At first I thought they were dying! HAHAHAHAHA Davis better watch out, he's next!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I am faving this,
crest of music chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
omg their freakin out about hair. Now that's funny. Poor guys gotta give up their hair.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
OMIGOSH, I'm seriously laughing out loud at 12:50 AM, bad thing to do at this time of night with sleeping people. I loved this.