Reviews for His Plan
animechik16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Love it!

You might want to work on your spacing because the quotes are hard to read and i thought Itachi said something to Sasuke but it was Sasuke who still talking.

The plot needs a little more detail. You must update soon or else people forget to come back. My Idea: Make Itachi sneak into Sasuke's bathroom. While sasuke is showering in the evening. Itachi can join him or wait in the bedroom. Please make it sound more sexy. So far i'd rate it 4/5. But i'm not much of a critic so please keep going!

2lazy2login

animechik16
Misaki-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Judging by the way you spelt 'Sasukes tight firm...buttocks (can't use the actual word otherwise it will end up blocking it out -_-) and used 'couldn't give a flying f*ck' in mod sentence, my guess is your British? :-)
Misaki-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Omfg! Hahaha Itachi haha u never cease to amuse me xDD

Haha I mean his POV is hillarious! :DD

Oh! Sh!t my sides hurt xDD

Haha .. Continue pls!
deeb0123456789 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'm a bit worried about the answer but uhh who else is on Itachi's "to fuck" list?
awesomemo chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
LMFAO!

Itachi FAILS!
hakku23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
MOOOAAARRRR!
Sekaii-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
*drools* oh my *0* that wuz HOT!

Smexy uke sasUKE . .
Jill Zombie chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
GIMME MOAR.
JujuBardie chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
uchihacest! XD

itachi can get sasuke anytime :P
Veja24 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Nice... But it would be great if you wrote more chapters, though ;)
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
AW! You should have Itachi rape Sasuke. (Sasuke should end up liking it)
Violoveless chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Lmao this was good I love it D
XxKitsunexX chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I loved this story.

I also loved Itachi's AWESOME ninja skillz.

LOL

The whole to fuck list and everything was great as well.

I LOVED IT!

keep up teh good work

8D
blisblop chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
It's...interesting.. kinda funny...in a morbid way,still blocked? no seriously unblock, the world needs (OK I do) more 'cest!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »