Reviews for Last Wills and Testaments
sora chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
oh god that was funny! good work
Agista Sin chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
I knew Sakura and Ino were such Bs. They're so fugly it makes everyone sick.

As usual, your stories never fail to make me laugh. You should update more often... I should too, now that I mention it.

Good luck, Randy~! I will be looking forward to the following chapters.

... Go, Sasuke~!
sharingan999 chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! ( GETS DOWN ON HANDS AND KNEES) PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE DO NEJI NEXT? BUT DON'T MAKE HIM TOO MUCH OF A COLD-HEARTED BASTARD! WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THAT? NEJI-KUN! I LOVE YOU!
sharingan999 chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
I LOVE BLOODY BITCHY FIGHTS!
sharingan999 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
I LIKE YOUR STORY. I THINK LEE JUST SAYS 'TENTEN'. HEY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DO HINATA'S? SHE'D PROBABLY JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING TO NARUTO AND NEJI, THOUGH.
sharingan999 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
funny!
B1udman chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
also, if u ever get to sasuke or neji's wills, make them give lee and naruto the entire series of "The Dumbies Guide to..."
B1udman chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Neji or Kiba should be next/
Queen Bliss chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
koolio. When you can, update please!

~~lilchibihina
cherz chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
'Why don't we have a relationship like that?'

Omg, I cracked up laughing at that part! Nice chapter, glad to finally see an update!

*waits for the next chapter in anticipation*
Queen Bliss chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
you get to everyone's last will and !

~lilchibihina
DoubleDee068 chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
i like i wonder what the othere get i cant wait for sakuras and sasuke maybe neji and tenten please update soon!
moobears chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
You know who I am, dont try to run away from me. Thats right, I'm your conscience. Ack, you copied me! And no one gives a damn here whether it was your idea or not because no one reads the intro thing anywyas, no matter how bold you make it. You changed the good parts. WHAT KIND OF PERSON CHANGES THE GOOD PARTS? I suggest you please your readers by posting the original copy which was made by me!
Matt and T.K chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
granted, it's really random!-T.K.
IroasetaKotoba chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Hehehe, I liked this chapter. - This testament idea was great!