Reviews for Princess Hermione and the Seven Weasleys
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/13
Haha, this is brilliant! XD
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 1/26
Nice :) A sweet, fun story. I'm not sure about the logic of the most intelligent person in the land falling for Draco's tricks three times, but I guess it's necessary if you're going to fit it to the Snow White story.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
WOW
sorrowsown chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
this was so well done! I loved how you followed the story of snow white so well. I was always head desk-ing when snow would repeatedly fall for the attempts on her life, and you conveyed that so well. Great job, this is now in my favorites.
officialhermitsunited chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was sweet!
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
wow hahaha that was just amazing! I laughed a lot, poor draco he tried so hard, but he couldn't do anything to the fucking know-it-all-who-did-not-want-to-die!

love sevie!
Radella Hardwick chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is hilarious! And so cliched!

Absolutely genius and good for lifting any low spirits.
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE IT! you should do other fairy tales!
SlytherinQueen11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Wow this was really cute! Could you read my HP story please?
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
wizzy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
NICE. i liked how the story was adapted to harry potter. had quite a laugh reading this. wonder if there is any special reason for the pairings? lol.
xSleepxTightx chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Okay, this deserves more than 17 reviews. This is just plain awesome! You did a wonderful job on this story, and it's definitely one of my favorites. :)
vampylolita chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I Liked!

Congratulations!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
wow!...just...WOW!

Merry Christmas!
Holz9364 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love this! I just read it at 4am in the morning and was laughing so loud i nearly woke my little sister in the room next door up! The whole Prince Severus and Princess Hermione thing was totally sweet and i loved Aunt Minerva and Uncle Albus! Oh and the mirror that she named Remus! That line did it for me! I'm going to read this story whenever i need cheering up now _ Thanks for writing it! :D