Reviews for Street War
MLVStan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This is good. But like someone mentioned before, CJ was in a High jacked car when Sweet called him.

You can watch the GTA: SA Introduction video here on youtube:

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

This sums up everything from what happened before the events of SA

Can't wait for chapter two! _
ProphIt chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Nice ...

But like the other dude said, CJ was driving a car he most likely jacked for someone like Joey, or something. I dunno .. I just read the script. He's all like "It's moms .She's dead, bro" and CJ's like " .. *Sad facial expression*" not "DA* * *" or anything.
Star's-Fire chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Awesome job, it's great to read this and then go play the game too, lol. I can't wait for more, it's gonna be great, I know it. Hommie love! ...ahem... :-)
hassam chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
yo man this was good. it was the start of san andreas. the extra stuff that you added in was pretty good to sa i give this a 9.5 out of 10. it was great.
richard chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
man it got me horny thinking about cj's muscles
IrkenAdolescent chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Awsome, man. Pure genius. I can't wait for the entrance of some of the other characters!
zzz1266 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I think this is a really good noveliszation and you can tell that alot of work has gone into it. Well written and good personal touches. Please write the next chapter
4SwordsLink chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Nice novelization.

Er... have you ever seen The Introduction movie? The one that takes place before San Andreas, and explains a few things in the game (for example, how Ken Rosenberg got into running a casino in SA)? Or read the script for it at least (available at GameFAQs)? Just noting that when Sweet called CJ about their mom being dead, CJ was driving in a car he jacked in Liberty City.

...of ocurse, I haven't played San Andreas in awhile, so I could be forgetting a few things... x_x;
Dominus Noobius chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This is a good start; keep it going. I'm looking forward to CJ's reactions to ordinary citizens, and I was impressed by your use of description.

Keep it up man, don't let this great start go to waste!
Metal Harbinger chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I've seen quite a few GTA3 and Vice City novelizations so far and this is turning out good so far despite being a first chapter, I'm liking it.

You talk about things you think C.J. should have done during the game, it would be interesting to see him interact with ordinary citizens as in those who either compliment him or degrade him based on his appearance like in the game, maybe have him fuck up rednecks who mock his clothes and some other shit like that.

Can't wait to see what happens next!