Reviews for Time, Truth, and Sacrifice
Reiki89 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Great story thanks!
island0meadow chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
You had me crying there for a bit throughout most of this chapter. I am so very happy that the story ended joyfully though :)
Very glad I read this story. Thanks for writing and posting it!
island0meadow chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
T.T Wow. One of my first ideas as to who actually did the raping (of Severus) was right. It was between Harry and Kingsley. Neville's complete role took me by surprise though. Always the quiet ones you need to watch out for ;) I am ready to meet that baby now :D
island0meadow chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
So much evidence for Hawthorne... however the mastermind has to be someone from the books... I have this odd feeling that Hawthorne, Crabbe, and Goyle are just lackeys. I think its that Drumstrang guy (what was his name Karakoff? ... or is he already dead... can't remember).
island0meadow chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Ahh Bill ... with Draco I'm guessing.
island0meadow chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Could it be (da dum daaa) Percy? Draco probably feels guilty b/c he cheated on Blaise or had helped someone get free (Lucius?). Was Kingsley imperio-ed or obliviated (maybe he met Snape after the rape and Snape obliviated him to protect his privacy/pride)? Ha, guess I just have to keep reading.
island0meadow chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Ok I am probably completely off but I had this crazy idea that whoever the killer is was doing a ritual (13 killings and the markings) to make Voldie be reborn to a person with the necessary qualities? I suspected Draco since the beginning ... but now I don't think so b/c of the brute force during the rape as well as the fact that his lover is pregnant. The killer probably is Crabbe, Goyle, or even another of the Death Eaters that had gotten away secretly. Maybe they are directing the suspicion to Draco by kidnapping him? Of course it could all be wrong and end up being someone like another auror or to blow things out of the water, Lupin. XP That would be hilarious... well not really but it sure would be a twist ;)
Ja495ck chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
I think Harry "got over it" too fast to be realistic, but I can understand it kind of needed to happen that fast to work for the story.
ban-chan100 chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Amazing!
Putri Luna chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
omg... omg... omg... OMG! O!M!G! OOOOOOOO#PLAK
okay that's enough... I think it's bit too much. it's just I can't believe it's over.
BUT!
it's soooo fucking awesome.
this story... this baby is super good. It's the best mystery fan fiction I ever read. Really!
thank you for creating this baby.
it's so interesting! the mystery, the suspense, the characteristic of character, the narration. It's fucking perfect!
this story doesn't make me bored but curious and I can't stop reading this fic until my eyes so hurt.
fave this story!
#hundred of hugs from me#
_
my favorite part of this story is when Ron said to Harry about his baby inherited the trouble finder form him. ehehehee
Caraline Fisher chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Your kind of mean. But this story was complex and wonderful and cute!
Natalie Dumas chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Dumbledore
sarahsezlove chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Bloody brilliant!
Animosh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love it! I really like the plot.
FantasyWriter93 chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Anyone else realises that if someone were to use the initials of Archer Kale Snape that someone could call him A.K? Like some shorten the spell Avada Kedavra to A.K as well? Anybody? Okay, then it just me then LOL!

Really well done, I was pretty much on the edge of my seat for a while there, very nice reading. Congrats on finishing the story.