Reviews for Time, Truth, and Sacrifice
savemyunicornclarence chapter 15 . 7/5
You had me in tears! I had stayed up late in order to find the killer (let's just say WTF?) You blew my brains out in surprise! :) brilliant, lovely Snarry! You had me in tears! I almost stopped reading it because of that,.but I really wanted to find out the gender of the darling baby. This is like one of the best Snarry mpreg I have ever read. Thank you for the immense happiness and feels you gave me.
asiacheetah chapter 15 . 6/16
I bawled my eyes out during the Snape death scene. You are completely evil. Then you saved it with a time Turner so I'll forgive you this once. ;)
I just read this for the second time and again I'm completely in love with it! What I love most beside the brilliant and unique plot for a Snarry story, is the fact that you managed to include so many characters without bashing any of them (maybe Pansy, Grabbe and Goyle, but it wasn't really bashing, so xD) anyway. I really love Dumbledore, how he always wanted to help Severus and everyone was like "NO! ... erm .. Albus maybe you could do that instead?" xD Hilarious! I also loved that you included Narcissa, Blaise and Draco, that was a really nice side story.
Harry and Severus were both great as well and I also really loved how supportive Ron was. A true friend.

Great story! 3
Reiki89 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Great story thanks!
island0meadow chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
You had me crying there for a bit throughout most of this chapter. I am so very happy that the story ended joyfully though :)
Very glad I read this story. Thanks for writing and posting it!
island0meadow chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
T.T Wow. One of my first ideas as to who actually did the raping (of Severus) was right. It was between Harry and Kingsley. Neville's complete role took me by surprise though. Always the quiet ones you need to watch out for ;) I am ready to meet that baby now :D
island0meadow chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
So much evidence for Hawthorne... however the mastermind has to be someone from the books... I have this odd feeling that Hawthorne, Crabbe, and Goyle are just lackeys. I think its that Drumstrang guy (what was his name Karakoff? ... or is he already dead... can't remember).
island0meadow chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Ahh Bill ... with Draco I'm guessing.
island0meadow chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Could it be (da dum daaa) Percy? Draco probably feels guilty b/c he cheated on Blaise or had helped someone get free (Lucius?). Was Kingsley imperio-ed or obliviated (maybe he met Snape after the rape and Snape obliviated him to protect his privacy/pride)? Ha, guess I just have to keep reading.
island0meadow chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Ok I am probably completely off but I had this crazy idea that whoever the killer is was doing a ritual (13 killings and the markings) to make Voldie be reborn to a person with the necessary qualities? I suspected Draco since the beginning ... but now I don't think so b/c of the brute force during the rape as well as the fact that his lover is pregnant. The killer probably is Crabbe, Goyle, or even another of the Death Eaters that had gotten away secretly. Maybe they are directing the suspicion to Draco by kidnapping him? Of course it could all be wrong and end up being someone like another auror or to blow things out of the water, Lupin. XP That would be hilarious... well not really but it sure would be a twist ;)
Ja495ck chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
I think Harry "got over it" too fast to be realistic, but I can understand it kind of needed to happen that fast to work for the story.
ban-chan100 chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Amazing!
Putri Luna chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
omg... omg... omg... OMG! O!M!G! OOOOOOOO#PLAK
okay that's enough... I think it's bit too much. it's just I can't believe it's over.
BUT!
it's soooo fucking awesome.
this story... this baby is super good. It's the best mystery fan fiction I ever read. Really!
thank you for creating this baby.
it's so interesting! the mystery, the suspense, the characteristic of character, the narration. It's fucking perfect!
this story doesn't make me bored but curious and I can't stop reading this fic until my eyes so hurt.
fave this story!
#hundred of hugs from me#
_
my favorite part of this story is when Ron said to Harry about his baby inherited the trouble finder form him. ehehehee
Caraline Fisher chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Your kind of mean. But this story was complex and wonderful and cute!
Natalie Dumas chapter 3 . 2/7/2013