Reviews for When Angels Cry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh my god! I loved it! I'm even crying, myself! So sweet! Please write more like this! 3
Moving chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved that poem at the end it was very Moving and iT was kinda sad.
Agent Michigan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hey Arm-Slave,You are an ASSHOLE!.I know i'm ranting about people who are not real,but still YOUR SO DUMB I DON'T HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO READ THIS! Don't flame it if you don't understand it! Donut was the narrater! Tex would not laugh! Its her friend!and if not,her teammate!and all that other stuff you said!YOU'RE A DUMBASS! I am sorry for that,he just made me very,very more time this was a very good Michigan signing out.
Agent Michigan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
For Slash this is very sad,good work.I'd like to see a part 2 about everyone dealing with his death.
palomino333 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Caboose is dead? What? Great job writing this!:)
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
SAD FACE!

T.T

I luv Caboose too...
SadRebel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I think I need to cry now
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
thats so SAD! I love it.
poxmaker chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I remember reading this over two years ago and not knowing anything about RvB, but still thinking it was so frickin' sad, yet so frickin' good. Now, two years later I know a thing or two about RvB, and know who Donut and Caboose are. And now I love this even more. It makes me want to read more DonutxCaboose slash.

Really though, how could you kill Caboose? D: I guess that's just how it goes.. Poor Caboose.

Like I said, this is awesome. I really should've reviewed it when I read it the first time. :/

P.S. I find it hilarious that after Arm-Slave wrote that entire rant, he got the whole thing backwards. The entire thing was about how the story didn't fit Caboose, when it was really being told from Donut's perspective. XD Flamers are such idiots.
xprisonicfairytalex chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
ya kno, i've never really had a thing for Halo, in fact, i've never liked it, but this has got to be one of the sweetest saddest stories i've ever read, it's absolutely wonderful] i love it
starthedemonhorse chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
You're mean... making me all sad and stuff... that was really cute, I loved it. Nice choice of couple too.
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
aw...very sweet. I liked it. They make such a carefree couple.
LionHeart1080 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
*eye twitches*

...

*breaks out into uproarous laughter*

Holy shit, for a second there, I thought that I was supposed to take this seriously, but then I realized that in itself is something so prepostrous that it's hilarious. I mean, come on, this is Red vs Blue we're talking about here. Mixing RvB with Brokeback Mountain is like making a crossover of Teletubbies and Alien vs Predator.

Seriously, let's count the inconsistencies of what this story would have if it wasn't just a giant joke, shall we? First, Caboose is so braindead that there is no way that he can accurately narrate these sort of events without slipping into his self-indulging world where Church is his best friend and Tex's gay robot boyfriend, Donut is actually a woman, Sarge speaks in a pirate accent, Sheila is his girlfriend, and Tex is revealed to be part woman part shark. Second, Caboose HAS shot at actual living people before. Unfortunately, the few times that he has shown the mental capacity to even operate a weapon, like a tank or sniper rifle, Church is usually on the recieving end of said weapon.

Finally, all the other characters, the "them" I assume, wouldn't be standing around, too ashamed to look at the tragic lovers. Sure, Church would feel kinda bad because he thought Donut was an okay guy, but Tex would be snickering because she finally got her revenge against the bitch that killed her, Sarge would be complaining about how Caboose wasn't the one that got killed, Tucker would (not knowing Donut was a dude) complain about how Caboose got the chick, and Simmons would reluctantly hand twenty dollars to Grif who would grin for winning the bet and smugly say "I told you he was gay."

Also, the poem should include how Caboose loved "Corporal Croissant" for his buttery flaky goodness, or his jelly-filled flavor, or his sweet and glazed oven-roasted baking.

But other than that, kudos for attempting to tell a comedic story in the context of a "Romeo and Juliet" style short story.

Yeah, I'm an asshole, I know. But I just couldn't resist.
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Tragic indeed, evokes emotions. Nice work.
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 1 . 6/8/2006