Reviews for Temporary Living Conditions
Chinchilla Queen chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Great story.
Explanation of the honorifics:

San - general honorific. The person's pressence is awknowledged.
Chan - generally used for young children or loved ones. Means you are calling that person cute/close friend. Most common for girls, rarely used for boys unless very young
Kun - generally used to show you respect someone. Honorific used for boys, never girls.
Sama - used when speaking to a highly highly respected person such as royalty or very high authority.

Hope this helps!
Koolkat1573 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
PLEASE UPDATE IT I AM BEGING (GETS DOWN ON KEENS AND BEGS)
Demon chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
This story is great! About the suffixes, they mean:

-kun: title of endearment; usually used

for boys

-chan: title of endearment, or something

cute; used usually for girls

-san: equivalent to Mr. or Mrs.

-sama: large amount of respect

-sempai: upper classmen
ScarletRoseHatake1 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
cool chapter and story can you write more its good
The Dog God's Sacrifice chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
I like it so far, but I don't thonk it is wise to give Kirara cat nip. You'll get her high. Ha ha ha.
strodgfrgf chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
lol this is really funny! i love the idea!

because you asked about the words at the ends of names and stuff

san- mr. or mrs. or miss can be used with people you don't know like higurashi-san

sama- used with people who diserve respect like a lord or a monk or preistess such as Kikyo-sama

chan- used for small children or close female friends like Shippo-chan

kun- used with close male friends as in Kouga-kun

great story! update!
No need 4 a name chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Water Fight! Yeah! I luv ur stories, but they havent been updated in, like, forever. Plz update ASAP!
kirara123 chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
If you follow this link and go to the Learn japanise tab on the right hand side that should give you the info that you need.
Miroku the lecherous chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
That was good! A great turn of pace from all these angst and saddness fics that generally populate Inuyasha stories. By the way, i have a, umm... innocent question to ask... would you bear my- OW! dammit, how come I can't talk to beautiful women without them hitting me? *cries*
lil' nay chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
the water fight was funny and please do try to update sooner :)
ShadowDog34 chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
ha ha water fight..this is an awesome story! i didnt see any mistakes. please update when u can!

- Alex
Luvergirl1632 chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
I enjoyed this chapter. It is nice seeing them having fun. Please update.
LifeinClover chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
UPDATE OR I'LL KILL YOU! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol so kidding.
LifeinClover chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
*tear tear flood!*
Sugar High chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
sugoi!

well... i kno some of the honorifics... let's see now...

kun- goes after a boy's name

sama- indicates respect

sempai- senior (upper classmen)

san- can be put after a boy or girl's name

chan- can be put after a boy or girl's name-usually used by little kids or referring to someone younger than yourself. (like Kagome would call shippou shippou-chan)

sensei- teacher (duh)

and there you have it. like you said in chapter 2 (i think..) when you were saying you didn't know what to put behind grampa's name, you would say Higurashi-sama. oki dokkers? well that's all i know. this is a really good story. i hope you continue to type with it. you compete in debate? so does my older brother. he's a freshman. well.. talk to ya later. X)