Reviews for Weapon
Faery66 chapter 92 . 1/21
Hope to read more soon.

D.
WishingIWasPotter chapter 92 . 1/15
Please write more, I really love your stories p
Min chapter 92 . 12/18/2016
It's a great chapter. I hope the vampire blood will work for Voldemort. It gets a bit difficult to remember what happened in the previous chapters, but I can always read it again. I have loved this story from the beginning. You wrote a while ago that you have at least one more chapter written, will you post it? It would be a nice Christmas present... It seems, though, that this story could head to its end if you wanted it to. Slowly, all true alliances are revealed. How fast will Voldemort revive?
ImaginationAngel chapter 91 . 11/17/2016
Oh my god how could you leave it here?! I really have enjoyed this story so far so please keep updating. The thing with Ginny is messed up; how does Harry know she isn't controlled? She could under a thrall or oblivation like Harry was. If she isn't controlled, I feel like Harry should explain to her how he feels truly and see what happens. Otherwise, the intrigue in this story is amazing. No one really has any idea what is actually going on except for a few people and they only have a little bit of the truth. I hope you update again soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Do you think you'll continue this? It's such a compelling story!
sanders1800 chapter 92 . 10/10/2016
I love this story and hope it is not abandoned.
Kait1313 chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
Seeing as how it has been all most 2 years and you haven't updated I'm guessing someone killed you for this last chapter. I'm real sad that we never got an ending especially after reading so many chapters and words. This is such a great story and had a very unique plot that I wish I could have known how it would end. I wish you had written just one more chapter where harry gets outed and everything was summed up by the werewolves joining the fight and dumbledore dying but I guess I will just have to imagine the ending. Ill follow the story just in case you ever decide to update. Thanks for the amazing stories
Aydan00 chapter 92 . 7/27/2016
Evil! That was pure evil of you to leave such a cliffhanger and not update for two years!
Could you please update? Please?
AlessaBelle chapter 92 . 7/25/2016
Are you continuing the story?! Please, do! Don't just leave it like this! What happened? I went to AO3, but it's not updated there either. Message me please! :)
Kendra Duvoa chapter 92 . 6/1/2016
Hola, espero que estés viva y bien, adoro tu historia, ojalá algún día la termines, suerte
WinterWind14 chapter 92 . 5/23/2016
I just found this story but I love it already. All of the different storylines and perspectives though I wish you'd do more with Snape. I love the intricacy you've put into the story as well as how you approach Dark and Light. Harry's characterization as well is truly original. I understand that this takes a lot to write but I hope that you won't give up on it. I'm interested in seeing how this ends and how the world responds to having a monarch. Would you consider ending Weapon with Harry revealing his loyalties, and writing a third about the aftermath? I truly appreciate your writing and I can't wait to see where this story will go.
sanders1800 chapter 92 . 5/12/2016
This is one of my favorite stories, so I hope you continue it.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 92 . 5/12/2016
Why isn't this being updated :((
inesiah chapter 92 . 4/13/2016
excelente fic porfa continualo
Guest chapter 92 . 4/8/2016
Moree... :( LOL pleading aside, this is great!
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »