Reviews for Weapon
Please update
Guest chapter 92 . 10/18/2017
Please continue!
Eyes in the Force chapter 92 . 9/18/2017
Please update I'm begging you. This story is addicting. I need to know what happened.
Guest chapter 92 . 6/15/2017
I really like your story. Will you finish this story? It's been over two Gears and you finished the chapter with à cliffhanger. I hoe you Will et background to IT. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Ariesp19 chapter 92 . 6/15/2017
I'm hoeing for a happy ending...
Azera-v chapter 92 . 4/4/2017
... Seriously? Just left it here?
Azera-v chapter 30 . 4/3/2017
Any chance of a repost of the links?
Faery66 chapter 92 . 1/21/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D.
WishingIWasPotter chapter 92 . 1/15/2017
Please write more, I really love your stories p
Min chapter 92 . 12/18/2016
It's a great chapter. I hope the vampire blood will work for Voldemort. It gets a bit difficult to remember what happened in the previous chapters, but I can always read it again. I have loved this story from the beginning. You wrote a while ago that you have at least one more chapter written, will you post it? It would be a nice Christmas present... It seems, though, that this story could head to its end if you wanted it to. Slowly, all true alliances are revealed. How fast will Voldemort revive?
ImaginationAngel chapter 91 . 11/17/2016
Oh my god how could you leave it here?! I really have enjoyed this story so far so please keep updating. The thing with Ginny is messed up; how does Harry know she isn't controlled? She could under a thrall or oblivation like Harry was. If she isn't controlled, I feel like Harry should explain to her how he feels truly and see what happens. Otherwise, the intrigue in this story is amazing. No one really has any idea what is actually going on except for a few people and they only have a little bit of the truth. I hope you update again soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Do you think you'll continue this? It's such a compelling story!
sanders1800 chapter 92 . 10/10/2016
I love this story and hope it is not abandoned.
Kait1313 chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
Seeing as how it has been all most 2 years and you haven't updated I'm guessing someone killed you for this last chapter. I'm real sad that we never got an ending especially after reading so many chapters and words. This is such a great story and had a very unique plot that I wish I could have known how it would end. I wish you had written just one more chapter where harry gets outed and everything was summed up by the werewolves joining the fight and dumbledore dying but I guess I will just have to imagine the ending. Ill follow the story just in case you ever decide to update. Thanks for the amazing stories
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »