Reviews for Betrayal of Trust
Flagger chapter 11 . 1/11/2006
It was a good story. You should write a sequel. I'm sure that the idiots having fun in the inn will want revenge on Erik and Christine.

If you're going to do a sequel, could you e-mail me and tell me? You had a few grammar problems and such here and there, and, if you want, I could edit the chapters for you. This is only if you're doing a sequel (or another poto story, doesn't matter to me).

Once again, great story. Great ending. Au revoir.
darklady5289 chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
well that was a rather sudden ending..but it was good. Nice story
tink20 chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
aw cute ending. I liked it! Very nice. Just a few loose ends. What happened to Raoul? Is he still a drunk in Paris? And there were a few typos through out this chapter. But I had a feeling that you were rushing to put this up, which is understandable. I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks so much!
Pertie chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
Wow, so much happened in this last chapter. Thankfully they are safe, and together.

Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us readers.
Lady Winifred chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
Thank you for this wonderful story! It was tragic and beautiful like a good Phantom story should be!
epokalyptikal chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
aw what the hell, ending it? boohiss, you suck!

i hate you for making me read this good story and then ending it! BOO YOU SUCK

:-P
Twinkle22 chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
wow...tons of action! I love it! it was amazing! thank you so much for sharing w/ us! :)
DonJuanTriumphs chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
I hate when people call Erik names, i hate it so much!

DonJuanTriumphs chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
Come on Erik, kill that blasted fop! God, right when things are getting really good with christine and Erik BAM! the fop has the come in and ruin everything! I hate pretty boys!

DonJuanTriumphs chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
OMG NADIR! How could you kill him off like that? I loved that guy! Do not fear, i am not mad, only shocked, did not see that one coming, good job fellow author!

DonJuanTriumphs chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Hurry up, Erik! Christine is a strong woman to be able to stand that much abuse! Damn the Vicomte! Go Erik! Help Christine! Great job so far!

DonJuanTriumphs chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
Aw, I am glad Erik still loves her even after she left himm but those Guard guys are assholes, excuse the language, damn them for hurting Christine, i must read on!

DonJuanTriumphs chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Oh, Raoul is taking this well...jeeze the guy needs to take a chill pill! I am liking this story and cannot wait to read about Erik.
DonJuanTriumphs chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
About time Christine fought back! I am glad she ran away but I have a feeling that Raoul is not going to be happy, I hope Erik is waiting for her when she gets there!

DonJuanTriumphs chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Oh, Raoul the bastard! How dare he treat a sweet girl like Christine that way? i always knew that Erik was the better of the two men, no matter what any body says. i hope Christine's angel arrives soon!