Reviews for The Departed
MyJediProtector chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Veary different , but still loved it! One of the best stories ever!:)
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
great story please update soon.
AC Tadhg chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
Hey, just wanted to comment on how well wrote this story. Brillant! It's even more emotional if you play Requiem for a

Dream while your reading :)
AMAPADME chapter 14 . 3/3/2006
The perfect ending

Loved the story.
GalaxyPink chapter 14 . 3/3/2006
Cute ending. I liked the ending very much. I'm sad it is over now though...
magsaure chapter 14 . 3/2/2006
Aw, wonderful ending! I'm so glad that everything worked out so well for everyone.
TriGemini chapter 14 . 3/2/2006
It's good that everything ended on a good note.

After all both Padme and Anakin deserved to be happy, and have a life with their children, as well.

So, I suppose everything turned out all right and that's what really counts in the end.

Anyway, it was a great story to read. I also enjoyed it a lot. It was also, different then most other Padme and Anakin stories and that's what made it so good to read.

So, again really enjoyed it.
AMAPADME chapter 13 . 2/27/2006
wow that was neat. Now I can't wait to see what happens.
AMAPADME chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
The truth will finally come out. Somehow I knew Anakin would not stay away.
GalaxyPink chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
Yay! and now Anakin has a decsion to make and I hope it is padme'! Or do you have something up your sleeve like his turning...
waiting4haykin chapter 13 . 2/24/2006
This is really good. I like the twists on characters, like Padme being a Jedi. The only two things I have any criticism about is the trip to Alderaan seeming really short because of the conversation and Sabe's character. I like the idea, but it gets to be just a bit stereo-typical. Please understand; I really like the story, but some of what Sabe says is just a little over the top. Just changing her lines would make a world of difference; her actions play out fine.

Whatever you decide, I love the story and I'm looking forward to future chapters and stories.

randomangel22 chapter 13 . 2/24/2006
i really like this story! you've written it excellently! one question though why did padme kill sabe when it wasn't the jedi way and why did obi-wan or anakin stop her?
TriGemini chapter 13 . 2/23/2006
WOAH! These chapters proved to be quite intense.

At least, the Council was willing to help Padme in her time of need. I mean, I could understand why they would refuse to help in the first place.

However, two innocent lives were at stake and couldn't risk it...probably. Also, Obi-wan was right to tell Anakin that he's got to decide what to do next.

After all Padme shouldn't have to burden this ordeal by herself. Even though, wants too so much be with her and his children. She'll want Anakin to keep quiet and not say anything at all. Because she doesn't want him to ruin his future. However, they should consider the bigger picture here...their children. As for, what Padme did to Sabe...that was quite suprisingly.

I suppose in those moments, she wasn't acting as a Jedi, but as a mother, who only wanted her children back. But at least, Sabe is out of the way now and hopefully things will get better for both Padme and Anakin.

So, again this was good to read. Looking forward to more. Until then.
sweet.sonata chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
Oh.. i really like where your going with this story. i am really really looking forward to the next update!.. please do it soon..!
AMAPADME chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
Ok I was wrong earlier. This is the the worst chapter yet. I really hope Anakin kills her. Somehow I knew It was her all along.