Reviews for Sins of the Past
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 1/5
CH 15 SAGUKE GEET FROST ONNN!
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 1/5
CH 12

Zaiaku vs. Uchiha Sasuke, It's a beautiful day/night outside ,the birds are singing or the rain ... and if you do what you do in the future Sasuke kids/person's Like you SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL
(GOT DUUUNKED ON!) In the next fight .

Match 2: Uzumaki Naruto vs. Nara Shikamaru,
That is interesting

Match 3: Gaara vs. Hyuuga Neji, FATE VS GAARA .
THE FATE DECLARATES THAT YOU NEGY HAVE VERY MINOR TO NON CHANCE TO WIN .
BETTER TO GIVE UP ...

Match 4: Hanuro Sakura vs. Hyuuga Hinata, That SAKURA is better . iLusions and Tsunade training.

and Match 5: Aburame Shino vs. Temari." I Don't know .
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 38 . 5/12/2017
You disapointme so much.. this can be a perfect story.. you make it and next what? You simply left.. this is sad like hell.. :-(
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 37 . 5/12/2017
I enjoy so much NaruTema scenes because they are so perfect. I think Naruto's propose come in perfect time, because i think Temari is pregnant.. thats the big secret! I can't wait to see Naruto's reaction to this.. you are the best.. this is one of my favorites fics NaruTema ever!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 36 . 5/12/2017
I adore the lemon scene of Naruto and Temari in the Namikage office.. on the Namikage desk, you are the amazing writer ever.. i melted reading this chapter.. long live to Namikage sama!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 35 . 5/12/2017
So sweet and adorable with lovely chaptwr.. i like the romance and the sweet moments.. of course more NaruTema.. they are so sexy, lovely and so hot.. i want to live in Namigakure!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 34 . 5/12/2017
Excuseme, you just say village under water? Is that possible? I can imagine of course, i have an amazing mind and imagination.. this is getting better every single word..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 33 . 5/12/2017
Holly bloody hell! This is totally GREAT.. this chapter was awesome and amazing! Temari choice the new name of all right? Nami no shinobi.. i like this story and TVE crazy moment of reverse Jinchuuriki/vessel places..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 32 . 5/12/2017
In Jail? I think i loss some part of this..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 31 . 5/12/2017
Im falling in love with Temari and Naruto kissing.. so cute.. cuttest ever!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
The fight scenes are amazing.. i the chapter before this and in this too! You have a big talent you know?
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 28 . 5/12/2017
That scene Zaiaku-Naruto-Temari was so funny.. i like zaiaku but not Shiva.. sorry..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 27 . 5/12/2017
This chapter has too much of romance and honey.. is so cute to have the first kiss but not drunk! Hahahaja..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 26 . 5/12/2017
Temari is freaking out for go with Naruto.. she really love him so much!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 25 . 5/12/2017
This is getting good again.. im enjoying reading this chapter..