Reviews for Sins of the Past
awesome story
TiffBaby101 chapter 37 . 1/11
sounds like Naruto
TiffBaby101 chapter 35 . 1/11
I love Shukaku. Hes hilarious.
Iloveanime109 chapter 38 . 9/21/2013
Dude, this story is fucking amazing. I have read countless fanfiction and by far this one is the best by far. So please stop this whole writers block bullshit and get back into the flow. Out of all the fanfictions I have read, urs is the first review I have ever written, I believe it's worth the review. Dude ur an amazing writer, you got me hooked on the first chapter, come back an. Finish this masterpiece will ya.
Septimus Shadows chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I only read the first chapter and I'm already feeling the pain of those 3. you're a damn good writer man. quality writing right here
Slytherin Studios chapter 38 . 6/24/2013
I love you story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/19/2013
Dude totally loved this story the akatsuki should attack, naruto thinks remarriage gets killed, awaken his sword,temari returns and a lemon at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I can't help but read this again and again... Suugoi desu ne!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Dude I can tell this is gonna be an awesome story
olivier chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
the names of the three in naruto's team should be inoichi shukaku and chouza
Guest chapter 38 . 1/20/2013
8 way between rock lee,momo,sakura haruno, naruto namikaze, temari sabaku, garra sabaku, hinata hyuga,teh other guytht is with sakura
AmandaSingh0 chapter 38 . 11/22/2012
sasuke should die after he kills itachi and kisame
danzou and root should be slaughtered.
Zaiaku's dad shold die by Zaiaku's hand.
if tsunade, jariaya and sarutobi sensei are still alive they should take all that would be loyal to a new village and join their forces to destroy the akatsuki and danzou.
akasuki should die almost exactly like they did in the show
somebody chapter 38 . 11/9/2012
u mother fucking mother that had a son/daughter for a bitch
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
cool story
DreamsRMyLife chapter 38 . 1/15/2012
I loved this story and it's disappointing to see it unfinished so I thought I'd throw down some suggestions :)

Easiest way to end this that I can think of but will still make sense is to have a civil war within Konoha at the same time as the attack. A lot of shinobi protested the execution of the three who for all intents and purposes were their saviours during the first war. Either they were planning an uprising to free the rightful Hokage and joined forces with Naruto and co. or they change sides once it's clear who's attacking and what their purpose is. Quite a few noteworthy figures left with Naruto and that could hold a lot of sway with the clans, not to mention the Anbu which were lead by the three and weren't a part of Root should be loyal to their Hokage (Tsunade) and not one who usurped the position (Danzo).

Pein would be one of the harder ones to defeat during the battle (which would likely raze Konoha to the ground with so many powerhouses) and Naruto just doesn't have time to go around converting people. Of course, that's assuming you're having all the now-revealed members. You can just make up a few, keep a few of the old ones. It's unlikely Pein would work with Danzo that closely due to his involvement with Hanzo in Rain, so you can get rid of him and Konan and just get two different OCs in their place. That said there'd be a lot of death with this outline for an ending (hopefully not too many main character deaths, if you want a few Momiji would be a sad one but not overly crippling), but it's a war.