Reviews for Happier Things
iNVISIBLE666 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Damn you, you've made me get that song stuck in my head.
Sasa chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Aaaaa... This is cute! _ thank you for this beautifully written fanfic, Author-sama...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was a beautiful one-shot, and it would have been a great masterpiece! Yet, just as in other superb fanfics about father/daughter Sess x Rin, the only thing that ruins each one is the constant Jacken abuse by Sess, and sometimes even by innocent Rin, which is wrong. Rin should be taught to respect her elders, like she did in the Anime.
I know Jacken can be annoyingo, but I seem to remember Sess stopped abusing him not long after Rin joined their group, perhaps instinctively realizing that Rin shouldn't pick up bad habits. So, I will just say magnificent, except for the Jacken bashing.
rhapinstinctively realizing
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013 cute!
Ding chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hee hee, I could totally see Rin asking that question! The story was a joy to read and will sternly be a memorable one. Thanks and chow.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
18828646465 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww so sweet and utterly adorable. Thank you for writing it!
MinnieJello chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
It was simple, sweet, and in character. Well done.
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aww. "Does Sesshoumaru-sama love Rin?" Yesh! Adorable.
Reiven chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Just when I thought the fluff could not already be surpassed, you came and wrote this. Another possible crash-and-burn if done with a pinch too much cheese, but the perfect Sesshomaru characterization and even more perfect Sesshomaru answer makes this reader very pleased.
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
very very very very very CUTE!
LittleMissHatter chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
oohh how sweet
catacataca chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Okay, okay! I'm reviewing, reviewing now. This is cute, very sweet. Ah, I love stories like this.
Sesshy Stalker From Hell chapter 1 . 11/9/2008