Reviews for Hit It Maestro
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 3 . 2/11
hmmmm... if he's canon... maybe Grapple, Hoist, or Ironhide?
Soundblast1 chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
I loved it
Gatekat chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
A powerful story, and a wonderful look at Jazz's early life. You are a good writer.
Eowyn77 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
Oh you tease! After giving us that very touching farewell, it might not be the end? :) Delightful read! Now I have to go look up the next one. :)
Eowyn77 chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
And so it begins. :( Nicely done, though - the uncertainty, the worry, the conflicting information. Also, I can't wait to find out who Orchestra's bot is. :)
Eowyn77 chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
lol I love how Jazz is gradually coming into his own, from his first awakening to his budding personality to transforming to music. But I'm really beginning to worry about Orchestra. Besides the admirable fact that he gave Jazz to the world, I'm liking the old geezer for himself, too. :)
Eowyn77 chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
*Sigh* Not even a month old, and already war and tradgedy are looming in his life. :( Still, true to his nature, Jazz is the steady calm and listening ear. :)
Eowyn77 chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
lol That unconscious humming made me grin from ear to ear. That's our Jazz! :) Even more so than watching him take his first steps, it was a real treat to be privy to his first song. :D
Eowyn77 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
YEAH! *waves* Hiya, Jazz! :D
Eowyn77 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
LOL And now we know that Maestro is TRULY worthy to be Jazz's creator - he sneaks into the heart of Iacon and accesses Vector Sigma undetected! Perfect! :)
Eowyn77 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
*giggle* He can't do the Autobot equivalent of folding laundry without blowing something up! :D LOVED it!
Eowyn77 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
lol Cute feet! :) Such beautiful descriptions of Jazz's balance (speed, strength, and stealth).
Eowyn77 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
I love how you're weaving Maestro's experiences into Jazz's personality. :) Great job!
Eowyn77 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Such an original story idea! I'm hooked! :) *skips off to next chapter*

And I LOVED that Pickup was Kup! :D
Trapped in Reality chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
This was a very interesting read.