Reviews for Every night I am sane
Natasha Britt chapter 1 . 7/20
How about you add two more parts when Rilian met Eustace, Jill, and Puddleglum. The similar feelings that he has for Jill when he first saw her, when he saw Jill and her friends again, traveled with them, and made it back to Cair Paravel.
PSW chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This wax really well done! Very nice... :-)
Yani chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I absoloutly loved this great job! Do you thonk you could write a story about the witches enchantment on rillian, jill, eustace, and puddleglum working? I've been looking every were for one!
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Rilian was so close to finishing off the Lady of the Green Kirtle and returning to Narnia! So close! Ugh I'm internally exploding. Very good, very good.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Good story from Rillian's point of view.
Tarwe the Narnian Elf chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I thought this revealed what Rilian was thinking very well. I always wondered about the time that Rilian did break his bonds (one night before the Three Rescuers arrived). Very good short story!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Love the story.
november21 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Really great interpretation of what might have happened!
Chari192 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
:o ! This is brilliant! You captured Rilian and the witch so very well. Absolutely fantastic work! I daresay C.S. Lewis would be very proud :D Bravo!
Deanwimpchester chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Your writing is just like reading the book! This is so well-written!

Everything that happened is completely believable, you got the dialogue perfect.
kari9000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow I looooove this lots of people decid rilian didnt exsisist

because they all want caspian to be with susie
goophater4443 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like this I really enj0y 0ne sh0ts .
comiccoolidge chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Enjoyed it!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very well written! This felt like it could have fit perfectly into the book. I liked how you wrote the Lady, appearing so calm and soothing, only becoming violent when Rilian said Aslan. And I loved that moment when you showed Aslan had not forsaken him. The best part of the story.

Job well done!