Reviews for Deep Within
Dansyngqueen chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This makes me miss the college years! :) *Sigh* Such good times over at "Kyle's" house. Makes me a little sad, though. I don't like how the situation made you doubt yourself so much. You are amazing and you know it now!
Person chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Awwwwwwww That was weely CUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEEEE
Tabbikatt13 chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
I really am sorry that I didn't get around to reviewing this sooner. I actually read it a couple months ago or so.

Anyway, I LOVE this story. Your writing HAS gotten better, but still. :D

You REALLY captured what it feels like to REALLY like (or love) someone. Parts of this story just cracked me up, cause I've actually had some of the same thoughts that Stan was having. xD

Oh, and I LOVE your Kenny. He was awesome.

I mean, I love him in most fics, but your version really stood out to me. :] He reminds me of a couple friends that I have. (I actually know what it feels like to be part of the 'packaged deal' with someone. XD)

Oh, and as a final thought, I LOVE that this had a happy ending. A lot of fics I read, end with either Stan or Kyle dying or something like that, and I'm left thinking, 'Well...that was...sad.' Your ending made me smile.

Thank you for writing such an awesome story! :D
TheXYZ chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
D'Aw... that is so cute. *dies*

I love this fic to pieces. I actually GIGGLED when I finished. I honest to goodness GIGGLED, I was that relieved to read that Stan and Kyle got together in the end. I am hopeless when it comes to SxK, man. So hopeless.

Anyway... beautiful stuff here. Definitely a fav. I am insanely jealous of your writing skills, just so you know. :D
TheXYZ chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Oh my God! 'Can't Repeat' is MY ringtone, too! The Offspring are extremely awesome. Had to say that before continuing to read the rest of this awesome fic... lol. :D
The Brat Prince chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
That was just adorable. The writing is of course better in your newer stuff, but this whole time I read this I just went aw cute.
English Maiden chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
HA! I LOVE the part were you said about cigarrette's! THAT, my friend, were wise words! You're a genious! XD

I hate the way they give you cancer, make you smell of smoke, the price and the addcition! Not at all good...I fucking hate smokers, I despise them .

Mystik Genie chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
aw *squeal* loved it, so sweet, and yay! lol

Faery Goddyss chapter 9 . 2/25/2008

It all seemed a bit rushed there, and I can say that as cute as this ended up've improved your writing skills from this story. :P It's not awful, again its cute, but its also a bit...young. Just like all of my old stories are too. There's an air of how old you were when you wrote this. And I know you said this was based on your life, so I guess now (remembering that) I feel bad for putting it that way. You've told me all about that part in your past and I do remember a handful of it. Though I cant quite recall where chapter 7 lead up to in relation to your life.

Anyway, I read it all! :P Now I'm in the mood to go write some SP. ;) We'll see what happens. I'll start reading another one of your stories later.

Do you know, that at this moment in time I will be seeing in a little less than a month? :D -FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
I'll admit, I wasnt really into this story at first. I think it's the idea of the style, I'm not sure. In any case I kept reading out of slight curiosity. It wasnt until the chapter that Stan decided Kyle was avoiding him and spending happy gay time with everyone else that my interest really peaked. Now I'm curious about this ending thats supposed to happen in like two or three chapters.

On a side note...Jimmy? How random. He's gotta be my least favorite SP character! XD Though, just the other day this one guy PMed me wondering about stories where Jimmy was involved. I'll have to point him in the direction of this story. - Kari
Faery Goddyss chapter 3 . 2/25/2008 come no one else saw that kiss? How come no one else mentioned it? Not even Ken?

Did I read that part
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This definitely has a different feel from your other stories. Maybe its because the boys are actually in high school? XD

We both like them older, and I guess high school isnt, it is. So this is weird for me to read. More so since I dont read SP fanfiction that doesnt involve certain RARE couples. But I promised I'd get around to doing this, and as much as I take corners and dont get around to things I'll eventually fulfill my promises. Even if it takes a year or two. :P

You know its a great thing I have a memory of a goldfish because I already forgot which one this story was. If it had the sad ending or not. I cant remember...dont tell me either. What sort of threw me for a loop with this one though is how close Stan and Ken are. It made me think that they were going to be our main couple. I know you said you had written a Stan/Ken story but I dont remember which one.

Anyway, I was surprised when Stan confessed to having feelings for Kyle. Now I'm not sure WHAT I'm reading. Which is maybe better. Its more enjoyable to be surprised right? -FG
Kaneri chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
*sighs happily~* That was beautiful.. :'D
marinaSP chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
I am so surprised at how you made Kyle’s character in this fic. I can’t really imagine him as a small gay guy. I was reading Fighting The Truth and What Did You Expected before this, and he was always a bit taller, or same size as Stan. Otherwise, this is another super-well-written story.
dansyngqueen chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Wow, I remember that Christmas party. I can remember this whole situation like it was yesterday. Wow.