Reviews for An Ill Wind Blows
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Hey you two. A ridiculously well-written story. What I really loved was how you both adapted to your partner's writing style in certain cases. That's not exactly easy to do. Exciting mission. BTW, Capm, glad to see you're still writing.
The Time Traveler chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
A short but sweet ending. (I can't beleive I didn't notice it was updated!) Good work you two!
The Time Traveler chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Nice work you two. Very good.
SonicLover chapter 7 . 11/29/2005

Well, what do you know, it worked. Great chapter.
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
Your right, this is grade A work. Keep it up! Nice job!
SonicLover chapter 6 . 11/21/2005
…Wait a minute! If hot air is what strengthens a hurricane, then maybe COLD air can weaken it!

Oops, did I say too much? Sorry. Nice chapter, BTW. Don't expect any activity from me anytime soon, since my computer is about to be taken to the shop for repairs. It'll be back in time for Thanksgiving.
The Time Traveler chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Hmm. Interesting. Keep it up!
SonicLover chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Same as always. Good chapter. Keep at it.
The Time Traveler chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Nice work Mat. You two are doing just fine so far. Keep it up!
SonicLover chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
I would like to get a good look at that TIME article.
Farhan Tre chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
Very nice... Not much to comment really. BTW I didn't recive any e-mail from you, try sending it again..

Marty
Reggie chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Hey Mat, sorry I haven't emailed you yet my dumbass forgot my fuckin' password and I had surgery on my left foot so I've pretty much away from the computer. Anyway I'm here to review your story man. All in all its good, and I notice you included worst hurricane disaster, Hurricane Katrina in the mix I think this could your best story Mat. Tell capm I said I like his stories to. OH! Mat before my ass fogets the title of my stoy is "A Gangsta in the Hills", picture a former(135 Piru Blood) gang member from Compton, CA in Beverly Hills.A'ight Mat I'm out . Reggie from L.A., CA.
SonicLover chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
I just realized that this is shorter than a lot of chapters I've seen. Not that I'm complaining; I like bite-size chapters like this. Nice chapter; keep at it!
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Umm. It's a nice chapter and all pal, but, I wonder something, where's you? Your partner hasn't mentioned you at all. I am not saying this to get you down, I am just pointing it out. As usual, I await the next chapter.
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Nice work so far! Really nice work. Good job you two. My complements! I await the next chapter!