Reviews for Shoulder to Cry On
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Fantastic!
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aww... T.T We get to see Nine's sensitive side.
iobios chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
lovely!
Arik chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this is AWESOMELY sad and wonderful

but...

i want a dad now *cries*
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
One word. Amazing. It made me smile and cry but moslty smile.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Awesome story!
Cassy24601 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That was so upsetting - your author's note had me welling up before i had even read the story. I watched that episode the other day and it makes me cry every time without fail - this fits perfectly. I think its also so effective because its personal. Lovely work.

I know i'm reviewing this almost 7 months after it was published which is kind of strange but i've just read one of your more recent stories so thought i'd check out more of your work - which are all great by the way. Keep up the good work.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Brilliant - I think it managed to show her emotions so, so well. It was short, but that doesn't matter at all. It works perfectly.
Rose Ghost chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
What a beautiful and sad story. It did nearly make me cry, so I'd say you did your job pretty well. It's short but it says everything it needs to say and I don't think there's anythin gyou coul ddo to make it better.
Amandawrites chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Lovely story. That story brought more than one tear to my eye, and I'm glad I'm not alone in writing a story to deal with what she had to be feeling.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Aw beautiful sad ficet that managed to make me smile. Great writing, well done. Keep it up :- )
Cameron M chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
hmm there doesn't seem to be anyother reviews as yet, so this may be the first one..

This story seems to be able to capture one of the strongest moments in our life and I'm sure your farther is proud or at least would be. Especially taking a risk and putting at least some emotions on the line in a non cliche manner.

indeed this story is a small glimps of your heart/soul, as beautiful as it is.

you also can be certian if you ever need a shoulder to cry on you will always have one, no matter how long the crying lasts.