Reviews for Stuck In a Moment
krage chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
great story, written very well. The layout of the scenes made it feel almost dream like, not sure how to explain it but it was very affective
MaryCecil chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Great Story!
thebondgirl chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
nicely done! and good work tying in the reason behind the sudden absense of the mustache. keep it up!:)
Vegela chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
That was a great story, you still continue to amaze me!
NickyStokes chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
What a wonderful take on a relationship that really NEEDS to develope on screen. I would love a heart to heart between Nicky and Grissom, I think it's overdue and you've handled your version wonderfully!
sherryw chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Loved it...thanks for the story.
sherryw chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Great first chapter. Nick still struggling with his emotions and playing them off. I'm glad the Grissom is trying with to the next chapter.
thatTaylorgirl chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
very well written! i really like the connection to Nick's appearance and his emotions. Will be interesting to see if any of that plays out in the actual show.

i've asked myself several times (since last thursday) what george eads could be thinking sporting a mustache like that...i dunno...maybe it's character development... i like what you've done with it here though...very nice. and the whole thing with grissom helping him find what was never lost to begin with...very cool!
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I really enjoyed that, i love the nick and grissom friendship, one of the best stories I read!
everybetty chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Knew you could do it! Truthfully, didn't want a sequel at first - i liked the open end - but you supplied a highly satisfactory closure.

don't laugh - but i love this line: "He squashed both palms together, the cream mushed against two layers of skin." great image.

If the show could only live up to the stellar standards that this fic set, all would be right with the world. (or at least my small part of it.)
chrissie0707 chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
I'm really happy that you did a second chapter, or part, I guess, since you say it's the end, it's not really a chapter. There's so much going on here - I probably shouldn't have read this right before I plan to write a paper for english, because my mind is all over the place, thinking about this.

Grissom the therapist, huh? Totally. It's funny how he gets so much grief from everyone for never showing emotion - but I think he does. You just have to know where to look.

Anyhoo - this was really nice. Scruffy Nick would be pretty hot...

And thanks for your review, and I totally agree with you - every time I read someone having Nick talk about that, I just go "No, he wouldn't do that." I mean, come on, when he told Cath, he never actually said it - he just alluded to it. Eh, well.

Buh bye.
Samsara Dallire chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All of Grissom's horses and all

Grissom's men, helped put Humpty

Together again.

Nice story. Does Nick always have to have a red head for a woman.
groban chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Your back- and with a bang. Very emotional story - great to see Grissom being human and for Nick to finally admit he needed help. I loved the tender interactions b/w them. Looking forward to your next story.
PonchoLives chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Ha! Loved the last tagline! I bet if we twisted your arm, you'd write more. :-)

On a more serious note, it's a great follow-up to the first story. It's hard to believe that this was inspired by Gum Drops, the best episode ever aside from GD. For someone who isn't known for connecting very well with others, Grissom certainly has a way to say the right thing at the right time. I know this is fiction, but it's so believable. And like I already said, having Nick search for himself through his physical appearance - facial hair, the clothes he wears, etc. was great. It'll be interesting to see how they deal with it on the show. I really appreciate your effort on this piece. Thank you for taking the time to add to it.
PonchoLives chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Finally able to leave feedback! I thought this was a really great way to tackle post-Gum Drops issues. I'm so glad you decided to write about Grissom's take on Nick's "recovery". You know that I'm a sucker for their complicated relationship. Excellent. Well Done.