Reviews for Christmas Sweet
pearlstar chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i like your version of events much better than jkrs...she messed everything up. lol
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Lovely story. And it's great to see how it fits with For Bitter or for Worse, too.
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
And you can write the twins too! This is my favorite thing of yours so far, other than your current Rose/Scorpius tale.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Another great love story blossoms.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
George and Alica together are nice. Would you hook up Oliver Wood and Katie Bell too? Or are you going to keep her with Lee?

I like Alica's mum. She's cool. George is pretty funny when he can't form a straight sentence.

This was sweet!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
WEASLEYL0VER chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Thanks for the reccomendation. Very good indeed.
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Great story! That was the best George/Alicia fic I've read.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Yay! Another one of my favorite ships along with a little Lee and Katie, again, one of my favorite ships. The story was wonderful. YFF,

Jane Weasley
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
"Several emancipated house elves had been hired for the season. They dressed in green ‘elf’ suits to wait on customers. Hermione indignantly protested they were perpetuating a denigrating stereotype, but George had assured ‘ickle Ronnikin’s’ girlfriend that the elves enjoyed wearing the costumes. They’d even bargained to keep the hats as a Boxing Day bonus. Mad about bells, they were." - You are a wonder! This bit actually made me smile a bit - and I haven't smiled or laughed or guffawed properly about anything HP-related since two o' clock Sunday morning, when I finished my first read of DH. Not even Harry living, his wand being fixed and his not giving in to the temptation of the Elder Wand and sort of making peace with Dumbledore could make me totally happy since then! This weekend I'm going to start my re-read of the seven books and my composition of a mammoth question-filled letter to JKR - I figure she'll need it: a bit of guidance for the Potter encyclopedia she HAS to do. She'll need the guidance after that bad fic-like epilogue to DH, I reckon.

"“I thought you liked Kathy Claiborne?”" - Who's she? What's she look like?

"the red and white beads in her braids" - this made the cutest mental pic!

"“My Gran will love this candle! Thank you.”" - I'm guessing this customer is Neville Longbottom, the future Herbology professor?

"Then George walked into the shop. The lights burnished his red hair and made his brown eyes look dark and brooding." - Yum! I can just picture this! And of course it helps for my mental pic that those Phelps boys in the OOTP movie have suddenly become SO tasty! Almost as tasty as young Dan Radcliffe, in fact, IMHO!

"Could anyone, anywhere, give a puppy-dog look better than a Weasley?" - Snuffles can! Can you just imagine how spare him and Moony and Prongs, back together again, AND Tonks, are now driving Lily with their pranks in the next great adventure?

" “At Finnigan’s, tomorrow after work?”" - And the publican there is one Seamus, and he was in Harry's year at Hogwarts?

Oh wow, for your ending!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Great story. I loved it! You should do a sequel.
theherbflower chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
that is like the cutes thing ive ever read. OMG im gusshing wiht happyness. Lol soo cute.
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Nice story! :)

See ya,

Anna.
erika chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
"If pouring my girl into a sexy dress gets me redheaded grandchildren, I’m more than happy to do it."

my favorite line
Twisted Little Star chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Thats so cute! I love George/Alicia fics, and this is one of the best Ive read.

I especially liked the part where George thinks Alicia is wearing undecent clothes, and then her mother tells her to put on the sexiest dress she can find. Its also very funny when everyones complimenting the dress while George is hating it.

I hope youll write more George/Alicia, cause this was very good!