Reviews for A Chance Meeting
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was a very cute story! For a second, I almost choked on my bubblegum when Akari said, "Bring me something sweet," because I thought s/he wanted someONE sweet. I'm such a perv sometimes.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
why don't u continue the story instead of lazing around which is for couch potato's like me?
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
hey will you do a sequel of this?
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Lovely. [Though I can't remember Akira ever telling Yuya his name... though maybe I just forgot.] Adding to favourites!
Crimson2006 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I love this...very sweet!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Oh my good its so great. I love it very much. Please up dated I want to know. you story is supper.
Tank chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
If you would be so kind... please make your Akira/Yuya fics longer? Like, chaptered? Your characterization is spot-on for these two, IMHO. Please write one, or continue either of your current one-shots. They rule.
Hyper Kid chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Good story! Oh, fate conspiracy! I prefer using Atsui. But not everyone has him on their side!
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I think you should write a follow up to this that takes place after the manga ends, with Yuya walking up to Kyo and trying to stick him in the eye. Maybe that'll jar Akira's memory a bit.

(evil laughter)

Always loved this fic. (grin)
yvie chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This is so sweet! I love this little interlude that could have been possible for all we know. I really enjoyed it and I have never been a fan of Akira and Yuya together, I'm more of a Yuya and Kyo person but still, if there are Akira and Yuya stuff that are this good, I might just change my mind about it!

Yvie
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aw... Akira and Yuya are the most adorable couple ever. The kind where one could actually "ohh" and "ah". LOL. I'd love to read more of your dreamt up fanfics.*winks*
Triste1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh that was amazing. I'm just sorry that I couldn't read the complete fic last night as I intended - I've been having horrid problems with my Internet Explorer and couldn't load the page properly.

I'm always up for a good Akira/Yuya fic and this one definitely fit the bill. It wasn't mushy per se nor was it very obvious, but those two certainly get along well enough; and as they say, friendship is the first step.

I really enjoyed this fic to no end, save for a few typos here and there (but those were really minor so...). The way you made it seem like a tale spun from a storyteller's (or perhaps a narrator's) mouth gave it a certain feel of mystique. I have to say, I really loved it. Keep writing and best of luck to you with future fics.

One thing that is bothering me a bit: Isn't Akari a cross-dressing man? So... is it really right to refer to him as a 'her'? Stil... it would be immensely odd if authors went about saying 'he/him'. Oh, I'm so confused!