Reviews for Phoenix Rising
The Otter Puff chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I love your story! I just have a request if you can do a scene with Voldemort in it! That would be great!

Thanks,

The Otter Puff:)
xOff-with-the-nargelsx chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
good are you planning to update?
Cryptic Sarcasm chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
I like your story so far. Great idea!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
i really like this story and i wish u would continue it.
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
LOVED IT! update soon!
Mistress of Eternal Night chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
cool story! i wish you would update soon! this is really good! _
jnglkat chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
cool! I can't wait for the next chapter! I really like how you kept with the books, like the werewolf part and stuff. Up date soon!
OoOTheGreatPretenderOoO chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Are Harry and Ginny still alive
andradite chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
hay there...im a long time reader new time replier to your work...but i have to say that you write beautifully

this story has me captured and i would LOVE to see it finished or at least continued
LightNeverFades chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Lovely, EXTREMELY lovely! Thank you so much for updating! It is just splendidly BRILLIANT! And I don't have to get out my plot bunnies out after all, and you were lucky! *evil grin* Cause my bunnies bite! lol Please continue!

Elwyndra
MarilynJean chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
i absolutely loved this chapter. it was so great. i actually like it better thats its bill not ron and i guess i just didnt read the prolouge carefully enough...silly me... but yeah, great job.
Bardlover chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
It would have been better if it was an ALIVE Ron, but we can't have everything. Thanks for Bill, though.
Parsley the Lion chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
This is awseone. Please update soon.

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, Happy hannuka, happy Quanza and all the rest!
ice-connoisseur chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Brilliant! Are they going to the Burrow?Are there any more Wesleys left? Is ginny alive? And Lupin and tonks? Are you going to update this year? let the answer be yes to all! Update soon!

ewmma
Aiedail01 chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Oh, I luv it! Please continue!