Reviews for Flight to Moscow
princessebee chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I liked this, I feel it conjured real emotion though I can't see HB being quite this forward, esp with Myers. But it's still a nice story.
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
that was really good but i wish u would have made john tell hb the ill thing
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That's really sweet.
Pandax-Pro chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
“And, after all these years, it still hurts. But, you know, the love is still there. Love never dies; it just gets transformed into something else. Harder to define, harder to grasp; but it’s still there.”

*cries* Oh so good! I love all of your Hellboy stories!

Can't wait for more of them!
Rebelwriter1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Perfect! Absolutely Perfect short story. RB.
Kishite no Mirror chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
BH:I wish I could think of something to put here, but you left me kinda speechless, and a little choked up. This got me thinking about my dad.
AGL chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Hi!I have read some for your work concerning Hellboy and I must say I admire how you nailed the blue collar, take no for an answer personality..it's like a red Bruce Springsteen with a fettish for big guns and crucifixes...

I'm not going to say I cried at the end; but I can assure you I felt his sadness... you were able to capture it without exagerating the emotional depth of the Ape and the Boy Scout.

Hope to see your next work!
Believer29 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I'm crying right now. And I'm not lying! I can't really describe how it makes me feel. But thankyou Beth, that was just so gorgeous. You've just made my day ten times better. Even if I am crying. :)
Spidey chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That was cool how you used the time not shown in the movie to develop the characters more. It was like reading a deleted scene in a DVD. But Hellboy and Myers' conversation should have been more awkward and less chatty because they didn't seem very comfortable with each other until the very very last scene in the movie.
apenamee chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Good rewrite. Myer's dialog at the end (about five paragraphs from the end) sounds like Broom. My guess is that it was intentional.
AnathemasCurse chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow. Just just...wow. I was actually close to tears reading this, it was so emotional. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
kamikaze-djali chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I've been dying to ask about the rosary & lighter, is that your own? Another good story. Thanks for sharing it. :)
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Wow. That was beautiful. Thank you so much for that.