Reviews for The Serpent's Blossom
bookivore chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
OK, if only Harry, Voldie and Nova speak Parseltongue, how the #$ does Dumbledore write a NOTE in Parseltongue? (Let alone the foolishness in writing secret messages in a code that only you and your archenemy can read.)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Mary Sue much?
Ash chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
um, last update: august 2006?

we're halfway in 2007 and still nothing.

i miss this story, but am beginning to worry it will never be finished.

should i give up hope?
aaaaaaaaassssssssshhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I've given up.
ashley chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
should i give up?
ASHLEY chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Spaz I may be, but danged if I didn't have to wait forever and a day.

I didn't leave a message when I originally read this so here goes...because you are now writing again I expect another chapter shortly. And this request (or demand, either way you want to consider it) doesn't stem from my spastic tendencies but rather from a knowledge of your excellent writing skills that are able to produce more material. Also, I NEED to know who those friends of Nova's are and what's going on!
Ash chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Last updated 11-12-05. Think it's time for an update?

Please?
ashley chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Hey! Where is chapter three?

I feel a bit like a nag, but it seems like it's been twenty years since chapter two came out.

Anyway, have a splendid day!
ASHLEY chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
I feel as if I am very lucky since another chapter is ALREADY out!

Wow. I am just amazed.

However, as always, I will be waiting impatiently for the next one...I am excited for the action to pick up.

You're an amazing writer!

My favorite!
Alhandana Twyblade chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow. Great story, Snape. *snigger* I really like it.

WRITE ON!

(tonks)

**Alhandana**
ashley chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I have nothing to do but re-read the first chapter.

Oh, how I wish there was another chapter...hint, hint.

Wishful thinking in first hour, I suppose.

-ashley
ASHLEY chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Yay! Finally. I have waited so long for this lovely, wonderful day!

Oh, I am so excited.

But now you must know what I'm going to say next...I'm already waiting for the next chapter(s).

So try as quickly as possible to write the next one so that I may not wet my pants in anticipation.
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
this is so intresting i cant wait to read more hopefully soon
Samilia chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hm. Interesting. YOu know, this is one of the few fics with OCs in the opening scene that hasn't turned me off. In fact, I'm quite curious to see what happens next!
Kat.Potter chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I can't read it with all the question marks. Maybe I'll continue later if you remove the ?'s