Reviews for The Pains of a Broken Heart
surin chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
i know it's a bit late to type this but WHY THE FU##ING HELL DOES KIKYOU HAVE TO HAVE INUYASHA!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;3
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
I love the story so far! Thanks for getting Shippou to Kagome. 3 I'd love to see where this is going, and how it ends, as well as more on this Prophesy as well.

Will flora-magic perhaps revive your seemingly plant-like muse? *nudges your muse to un-wither*

Thanks!
LadyKagome of the north01 chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
this is good PLz writing more PLz
UsagiDaisuki chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
this story is too good to stop reading please continue neh arigatou gosaimazhta
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
good fic! please update asap! OMG Kagome's dream was horrible! I was almost traumatized! :S
Kitsune Diva chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
I like the story so far.
nicegresser chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
Hi,

This is a good story. It is interesting and I hope that Sango gets to see Kagome again soon.

Great job and update soon...
upsidedownboat chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
AH! I LOVED IT AL!

Ahem... anywyay...Sesshomaru is showing more emotions, and i love it, and i also cant wait to see what happens between him and Kagome. (i love that pairing, but i hate Kikyo; you should kill her off! ...Apart from the fact that she's already dead, i think it would be a marvellous idea!)

Inuyasha is an a$$ in this fic, yet again rejecting her. You'd think he'd have learned by now... I

Update as soon as possible!

-Boat D
sailormoonlover chapter 9 . 8/4/2008
Good story so far! Wonder what happened to Kagome and what'll happen when the rest of Inuyasha's gang meet Kagome and Shippo? Will InuYasha stay with Kikyo? What is Naraku planning? Ok, you definatly got me hooked and the part about the phorphecy is GENIOUS! Absoulutly brilliant! Plz update!
Innusurri chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Aww they're finally starting to like each other. ) Romantic. I said "Aw" when Sesshomaru said her hands were soft. It was adorable. Hehehe... so cute. Anyway, keep writing otherwise I'll be left in suspense!
Burlesque Romantique chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
I love this story, I can't wait toread more from you, it is really amazing. You have to continue soon, kay?
Lady Kalewyn chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
hey pst when are you coming out with 10 it is so good i just can't wait
Lady Kalewyn chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
hey you are absolutly wonderful at writing question though ohw many chapters is this gonna be do you think?
Lady Kalewyn chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
hehehe it's me again! Wow i love love love this!