Reviews for Hair of the Dog
big mak chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
cool i can't wait for more
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Keep up the good work on this fic, please do your best to update the story as soon as you are able to
big mak chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
cool i hope there is more soon
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
UPDATE "THE MOUSE NEVER SLEEPS."
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Wow-THAT many Immortals who don't know about the Game ? I suppose it makes sense, it's not like there's a central registry...and their Watchers don't hand out "I'm an Immortal-ask me how!" brochures...

One wonders if she is a pre-immortal...that could get weird-... so she thinks the Council did it because of Giles' attempted recruitment earlier? If we're already at that point then it's mid-season 7 at least.

Of course, the only Potential who could actually be useful in a fight, and she doesn't go back with Giles. How typical. Lol. * Even as a potential, she might still get the dreams etc-from what I've read-

So-Secouver-Mac/Methos and all that. Who will also be surprised at so many ignorant immortals... who have clearly never taken any heads, even. How sad... or something...

I do hope she reaches Sunnydal before the big finale-coud be fun...
Hoosier Daddy chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Please, finish "And The Mouse Never Sleeps."
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Please, finish "And The Mouse Never Sleeps."
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Slightly confused (don't get Highlander so don't know who Nathan or anyone else is) but liking it anyway. Please continue. I have faith.
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Good story. I like it so far. By the way, is this crossover with the Highlander movie or TV show? Because i've only seen the movies. Update soon.
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I like. Very intersetering take on THE LAST SAMURAI. please write more. And a question what kind of immortal is he. There was time to put him in the ground so he is not a highlander immortal. and as all ways a good read.