Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This story definitely has potential, not only is it well written but the way you've written it is beautiful. :) :D I've noticed you've written this five years ago in the year I debuted on this website so I don't remember seeing this, let alone reading it back then. There's rarely any fanfictions about the old series these days and I'm sick and tired of constantly catching glimpses of fanfictions set in the new series. I'm adding this as a favourite 'cause this is a worthy entry into the Spyro archive, totally catches my attention and I like how you used the dragons from the first game and the baby dragons from the third. Reading this story totally takes me down memory lane into the good ol' days where Spyro was still a cute, cocky, kick a** dragon we used to know. :)
RubyWings91 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
You've got an awsome story going here. Nice cliff hanger. I hope you update this soon. I'm adding this to my favorites list.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
nice with this one. hard to find classic game fics. anyways, update soon! this is quite interesting

-luna
Gershlack chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
This is well written and based on real cannon to, I thind it quite facinating.

As mentiond before its the first spyro game based on the real triligy iv read in a long time, not in script form and based on actual cannon, good job
SilverTwilight05 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Nice story. I really like how you've included the different dragon races and dragon individuals from the first game. This is written nicely, and I await your next update.
Venom chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Ah, what a joy to read. At last! Something done in a traditional style that sticks brilliantly to the canon. Haven't seen one of these in the Spyro section for years.

Yeah, yeah, I know Jamieque's story is pretty good, but I find his style annoying. I don't want movie scripts, complete with screen directions, I want this - pure, uninterrupted prose.

Your references to real dragons and real lands (as well as "Spyro's" remarks on them) add both a sense of immersion and humour that few here add to their stories anymore. I commend you on your research.

I shall reserve critique for later comments - at this early stage there is nothing major to critique upon.

Well done, Werewolf's One! You should be damn proud (because I am very picky), and I look very much forward to future installments.
Darkheart Orion chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Great story! Oh, by the way, that new game is called Spyro: A Hero's Tail. It's really fun!
U.S.S. Nottingham chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I think I see an indescrepancy in your story.

You said Spyro left because Artisans was heating up. If you watch the opening movie in "Spyro: Ripto's Rage" I think you'll find he leaves for Dragon Shores because it's storming. He actualy says and I quote.

"Is this rain ever gonna stop? I've forgot what the sun looks like."

The only reason I can think of at this time is that my version of "Ripto's Rage" is actually called "Gateway to Glimmer" and it might be a bit different to "Ripto's Rage. Another example of this is "Carmen Sandiego's Great Chase Through Time" is also called "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego". Perhaps my version of the game has a different opening movie for some unfathomable reason.