Reviews for Locked up for the summer
EnchantedWords17 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
It's not funny how much i love these stories. i can't wait for the next one!
inkyreads chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
lol! nice little story! :D
shortvolleyballgirl chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Great story so far! I thought it was funny how they got locked in the school, and the fact that James won a kiss from Lily! lol. Update soon please!
phoenixwings628 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
i like the story so far however i feel the need to point out that sirius, remus and james would know all the secret passages that lead to hogsmeade and could therefore leave the castle very easily if they wanted to, other than that it's good i'm enjoying it!
Fire Water chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
AWESOME STORY!
MotherCrumpet chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Haha, I won't forget to review. I love this story. I guess they've gotten locked inside the Hogwarts grounds. I'm surprised that none of them have thought to go into the Witch's Hump passage. Hmm, maybe they'll realize that as they leave. Sirius could say something along the lines of "hey guys, I just thought of something. We could have taken the Honeydukes passage out."

Anyways, update soon!

Love From,

MotherCrumpet
Lily x James 4 eva chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
EVERYBODY! I am not discontinuing this sotry. I will update...eventually. I'm sorry it's taking so long. I've been writing a little of each next chapter of all my stories. That's why its taking me so long. if you didn't notice, I updated "in your shoes...ect" a few days ago. I've been rereading my "ten things...ect" story to my big sister and she's helping me write a more plausable continuation to that story that wont make it sound so...like a five year old wrote it. Anywho, I'm sorry I'm dissipointing so many of you. I thought summer would give me more time and ideas to write but...I was sadly mistaken.

I give my leave, (bow)

~Denierure~ AKA ~LilyxJames4eva~
Zhajn chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
ok let me start off like this (the good thing) I liked how you started this chapter with nice humor in it.

ok now the second thing WHY THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED IN PRACTICALLY 3 MONTHS? IF YOU ARE GONNA ABANDON THIS FANFIC THEN AT LEAST ANOUNCE IT! YOU HAVE ONLY GONE THROUGH 4 CHAPTERS AND HAVE IT TOOK YOU 2 AND A HALF MONTHS TO DO ALL THAT?

over all i still think this is a great fanfic and would be overly pleased if you finished it. thank you (I apologize for the screaming earlyer even thought its only reading but you really nead to update this fanfic(.
Drucilla L chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
Thank you, that makes more sense after you added that. By the way, I'm Charlotte, the one who pointed that flaw out. I finally got my user name!

Update quickly!

Drucilla L.
John chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
I think this is an exelent story but could you continue the story?
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
o kool
John chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Hey mind telling me what Sirius did when Sirius said “Well Lilikins, while we are on the subject, I never thought having a picnic with you could be so pleasurable.” Apart from this I think this is a great story.
Saphra chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Great chappie, update soon please.
LBuccalo chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Loving the story I think this is a great idea and I love how you have set it up, can't they get through the secret passage ways though? I love it I really do Update soon!
lanau chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
love the chapter! please keep updating!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »