Reviews for Top Ten Questions We'd Ask the Cast of Avatar
aangie chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Oh my life
aangie chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh my word, where did you find such a funny story
anonomous chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
HER NAME IS AZULA NOT ZULA! other then that its a pretty good story
treena-ivy-carter chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
That was hilarious.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Do you and Ozai...like have a thing going on?
bmp112 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hi
kasplosion chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Please excuse my excessive use of the word 'awesome!'

OMG. That was awesome! I read the whole awesome fic in 'bout 3 days, and it would've been 1 too. Yeah, so this has gotta be the most awesomely hilairous fanfic I've ever read! It was awesome!

The way Aang hid under the table and hid his playboy magazine out of Katara's reach was funny! And the Mary Sue/Anti Sue was flippin LMAO. The insults were so funny I started to cry. I think though, the most hilarious part was the 'Katara-Pick-your-husband' questions and answers. "You actaully own something?" HAHAHAHAHA! And Haru and his obsession with his dad was flippin funny! XDD Jet with his 'let's-kill-the-fire-nation' answers were approriate for his personality and stuff. The ending was unexpected for me. But I could picture that awesome scence happening... Zuko got mobbed! XD That's awesome!

You're seriously an awesome author, Femme. You and Baal must be a pretty awesome team. Your imginations are so awesome. heh heh heh...
Jazzy-kid chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
LOVE IT!
Jasmine Dragon chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
YOU ARE A MAD GENIUS!

*laughs with snorts*
Jazzy-kid chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
nice job
7Katara7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
No offence but this one was super freaky! your mad!
7Katara7 chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
This story is taking so many turns some good some bad!
7Katara7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
cREATIVE! for the creator of Baal! Baal is a jerk, 100% freak! Great job on the story by the way, I love it!
snot eater chapter 4 . 7/27/2006