Reviews for Cascade of Leaves
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Now, why couldn't this have happened? I never liked the show quite as much after Jess was no longer in the picture. At least there was the possibility of Jess and Rory before the disaster of the Truncheon episode. Now? Nada.
882md1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010

The way you wrote what was in his novel, incredible.

enjoyed this much!
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
aw, beautiful. sometimes i wish u were ASP.

sigh, not everything u wish for can come true and that is a shame...
noonehereanymore chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
OMG, this is the episode which will be on screen today in Germany... I know the ending and I wished it would have been yours, but it isn't.(

But I love your story, it's so well written and you can feel with Rory.

da Schoko

p.s.: I'm so glad Jess will bring Rory to her terms tonight *bounces happily up and down*
ginlove chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Yep. . .don't we all wish it could have ended up this way? Or at least something close to this. Even though my ultimate fantasy is to somehow have a Trory ending when this series is all over, I'm not stupid. Jess really is (IMHO) the right guy for her. And the fact that they brought him back twice only to take him away was just too sad. I'm still a little mad about that.

Anyway, it's a good thing we have lovely fics like this to try and correct what we feel went wrong. Thanks!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 2/23/2006

This is the end I really wanted. Hopefully, one day I'll get it. At least the missing part
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Aw, that was so amazingly written and just, oh, perfect!
spinaround chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Hey, good story. update soon.

JESS IS BACK TONIGHT! everyone do a happy dance!
someone5 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This is great! A perfect description! If only the show would go like this. :) Nicely done.
iluvmylowandbaseball chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
lucia marin chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
hey, it's me, luce. on seeing your awesome and through review, i felt such a deep and giant wave of appreciation - you're right, those reviews don't help - that i felt like i had to say thank you in some way. so to get a sense of who you were, i just jumped over to your page. lo and behold, another great writer; this was a great story.

it was beautifully written. i love the way you concentrated on a snapshot - matter of minutes - the texture of things and ambiance (light, physical feelings, uncertainty). the excerpts from the novel are a daring idea, and the whole thing is held together from beginning to end well - no superfluousness, no excess, just right. good work.

glad to have made your review aquaintance :-}
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow that was powerful and really well written. I loved it. That would be a good way for the eppy to end.
petitos grasshoppertje chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I hope this will really happen! And I hope Jess will come back for good! I liked it!
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wo Ho! she's going back to yale! aw. great use of emotion. i loved it! Jess rox!
Eliza S chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
this is a great story, i loved the way you describe every single feeling.

this was a really great fic )