Reviews for Jadie
dtown2013 chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
That is a awsome story and if it is not to much trouble i am writting a story concerning numb3rs with don having a kidnapped daughter that you might like
Cutter12 chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
Scary story. You had me reading the whole story in one night, because I kept wanting to see what was going to happen next.
epalladino chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Excellent story. The storyline and suspense were very well developed and the description of the crime was not too graphic and yet still painful to read. I loved Jadie as a character and the fact that Don became so attached.

Thanks, Beth
Lady Sundance chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Good job. Don is a brave man, i love him and i like your fan fic.
Catalina H chapter 18 . 5/5/2009
omg i love love LOVE this story! jadie is so adorable, and don is great with her! i loved it, you did a wonderful job.
eurogirl14 chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
aw... how did i know that don would end up adopting jadie? that was so sweet! loved it!
wolfiehowl-7213 chapter 18 . 5/8/2006
Aw...that was so sweet. I love the ending. Ur story was REALLY good.
Mouse In The Corner chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
Pretty good. I'll read the rest when I have time.

- W F -
thebondgirl chapter 18 . 4/2/2006
holy sh*t! i mean, i'm not usually one to swear (partially or no), but this was one incredible story!

i personally am shocked that this thing isn't in the hundreds for reviews, cause you've earned it! everything to do with jadie herself, her reactions, thoughts, and everything in between with don was written amazingly well, like you had a degree in child physcology or somethin!

and i have to admit, though it was pretty hard reading the details of what happened to the kids, it really did add on to don's and jadie's characters, made the reader feel even more for them and want even more for them to make it out alright, and in the end, it made their recovery, their triumph that more powerful and the ending that more touching! i remember thinking around the time that don brought jadie to his apartment and she confided in him and everything, that it would be so awesome and cute and great if after all that, she stayed with him permanently - i was cheering and almost crying at the same time when i realized that that was what you were going to have happen!:):):)

so, in other words, amazing story, amazing writing - loved it; you did an amazing job man!:):):):)
IsabelleS chapter 18 . 3/28/2006
I LOVED IT ! GREAT JOB!
wiesl chapter 18 . 2/23/2006
Great story! This is one of my favourite stories. I like the ineraction between Don and Jadie. I think Don would be a great father particularly for a girl. Can we hope for a sequel?
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is one of my favourite stories! When i first read it i loved the twist!

The chapter set at Charlies house with each characters pov is excellent! worked really well!
bloodie chapter 18 . 12/7/2005
WHOA

that was one wild ride! and it's two in the morning and pouring outside and i'm listening to mercury rev and i was effin' terrified...

great job!
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 18 . 12/2/2005
I vote also that you should 'continue' this with some glipsmes from time to time.

How about Jadie's first birthday party? (I assume that the killer was her birth mother and never gave her one.)

What if they decide to change her name from Jadie to something else? Can you picture Jadie deciding on her new name?

What about Jadie's first pet? Charlie's misadventures when baby-siting Jadie? Jadie's first day of real school? You have 'ended' this story well, but I could see a series of shorts addressing Jadie's new life and changes.

Oh, how about- Jadie's first period?

(_)/