Reviews for POWER!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
what are erikas powers and is al phoboses sons sister
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
As close I can guess it might just be 1 1/2 years. From what I can tell ellyon had her second birth day on earth. The reason I say this is because in the second season you see Phobos yelling to get someone to take the annoyance away. All you see is a bundle with blonde hair.
ellabell chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
i love the story please update

also i love your podcast it rocks
Blue Dophin chapter 15 . 10/16/2008
That was great! The boy in Eva's dream is Phobos's son, right!Amanda, please write chapter 14!
scottgrubb chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
Mwahahahaha! Fear the mighty evil cliffhanger of DOM!
DayDreamer9 chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
Wow! I am SO psyched! I'd almost lost all hope that this story was long gone, but thank God that it's back; your stories were the first inspirational pieces of WITCH literature for me and I REALLY wanna see the rest of this adventure? What's gonna happen now? What's wrong with Phoebe? Did the attack happen sooner than expected? It's Cedric, isn't it? HURRY UP AND UPDATE AGAIN REALLY REALLY SOON!
Sam chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
Hmn...looks like SOMEONE'S been busy...I've been hoping you'd update this one for awhile though it's getting really good - not that it wasnt already - bah, let me rephrase that - it's really heating up. Okay, that's better. Hmn.../falls over and goes to sleep* Night night...update soon...

DayDreamer9 chapter 14 . 2/11/2008
YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :D I've missed this good ole' series "sniffle" And I'm SO glad that you finally managed to update! I missed the adventures of Phoebe, Ona, Wei, Eva, and Rachel! How soon can you update again? XD PLEASE!
twinkle951 chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
awesome, i can't wait until the next chapter. lol so are the POWER going to meet the WITCH again or no? you donm't have to answer me . I"ll guess i just have to wait and find out! Great Job
ForeverSam chapter 14 . 2/9/2008
Thank God. Just the thing I needed to improve a bad day ( was better than the girls' day, that's for sure XD) Anyways, good chapter, very sad, but the end was funny. update soon!
Yumi Ishiyama chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
i really like it plz plz continue its so cool
scottgrubb chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
Not good enough? Girl, that was AWESOME! It was bound to happen, and sure enough, your evil ways have gotten the better of the good guys. Great stuff, and here's hoping the girls get Erika back (though history indicates that'll likely have to wait until the end of the story.)
DayDreamer9 chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
Oh no! Not Erika T_T They've gotta snap her out of it! But it was still cool to see the gals again. I hope that Erika rejoins the good guys soon, maybe visiting WITCH may help. Update again soon!
ereg chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
she was two years old
ForeverSam chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
*evil laughter* whoops, that's Erika's deal, sorry. Anyways, excuse me,'s about bloody freakin' time! sorry, went British for a second. Anyways, totally awesome chapter, worth the wait (though it was long). Update soon!

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »