Reviews for The Meeting Time
Swell chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Beautiful. Aching, haunting beautiful. To write Wash and Zoe post-Serenity, to capture their relationship, and to leave the reader sad, but still uplifted. Great story - great characters.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
would 'wow' sound too pedestrian? And I thought the 'Zoe has Wash's baby after BDM' thing had been done to death. This was wonderful.
Kadigan chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I don't usually like it when people put a baby on Serenity - it doesn't make sense. (I can't see Wash and Zoe not settling down if there was a child. No promises on how well it'd work out, but...)

That said, this fic works. Beautifully. It's sweet and lovely and an instant favorite.
K-Nice chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Excellent. The details are rich and moving. You really found a true voice for Zoe and let her speak. Very well done.

K-nice
Rinny chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh, and this broke my heart and put it all together again.

I loved it all. Zoe is such a difficult character to write and you more than did her justice.

Plus... giggles at Simon apologizing for having to use Jayne's blood!
susanmary chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Late, late review but only saw Serenity recently. I adored Wash and was shocked to the core when he was killed, totally unexpected. This story was painfully beautiful, I'm glad that even if it's only in fanfiction world there is a little piece of Wash still floating around.
Rachael DuBois chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This was really sweet. I enjoyed reading it.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh, dear, now the secret is out and you're out of the closet as a Firefly fan too. I have this mischievous feeling that your loyal followers will want more, and what stellar reason do you have for disappointing us? Thank you, love always, Penn.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh wow! That was heartwrenching, beautifully so *sniff* *standing ovation* wonderfully written, awesome!
Nessa Owen chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Gah! You're writing Firefly now? I officially adore you. This was wonderful. And you had me completely fooled right up to the end. Poor Zoe, it really isn't fair. Wonderful character examination, perfection, really. Thank you!
djkittycat chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow! You write firefly fic too! Awesome!

Great story.

(Though the blue eyes, being genetically recessive would be rather unlikely)