Reviews for Cerberus
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I love all the versions but I like this one the best :)
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I LOVED THIS
DawnoftheNutter chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I hope it isn't finished, because this is interesting (the alternative events and the like). It makes you think on what could happen. And I think it allows you to do whatever you want with the story. In short, I like it.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really liked this, especially River's dialogue!
Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Awesome fic! Loved the alternative ending as well! Thank you for posting! _
ocean's pebble chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
this is ridiculously good. I cried at the first alternate ending - mark of a very good writer. :)
Angel Monroe chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
This is interesting. I don't think I've ever read a story with alternate endings and alternate middles put in after-the-fact. I like it, though, seeing the alternate ways of it. The original was good, the alternate ending was sad as all getout but still sweet at the end, and this alternate middle was just kick ass. Good times. O:)
Samson28 chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Great alternatives but the first has to be my favourite. :)
Bookworm.Annie chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
wow, i would love it if you made it into a full out story rather then a one-sh...three-shot fic. keep up the good work though because you are a very good writer!
AngusH chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
This is a really great story. The what ifs were clever (although that phrase always makes me think of Futurama).

I really like your characterizations of Jayne and River too. Just right.
Azremodehar chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
...I liked this too. D You write good.

/bad grammar
Azremodehar chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
You might recognise my name from fanficrants on lj. ) I *had* to leave a more thorough review.

Firefly is one of those series I've avoided fanfic for, partly because until recently, I hadn't seen the whole series yet, and partly because I was afraid. Then, out of curiosity, I clicked the link, and...

Well, this was the first Firefly fic I've ever read. I went back to the beginning, and read the first part first, of course, and riht from the beginning, you had me hooked. I don't really know how to describe it, but your style of writing draws me right in, in the *right* way.

I think you have a good grasp on the characters, and your character-voices come off as genuine, in a way that's hard to do.

Now I'm going to be pimping this fic to all my friends. D
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
I hated the alternate ending, not because it was bad, it was very well written, but that Jayne died. Both the middles were good, either way River saves the big lug.
Laurie chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I really liked it. I hope you continue writing.
VK chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
i CRIED. my god. i cried. i dont generally cry at fanfiction. this is amazing. sad sad. amazingly sad. my god. never do it again. please. my tear ducts wont be able to handle it. dammit. now im crying again. its so beautiful.