Reviews for Blasslila
cindy chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
UPDATE MORE WE ARE IN 2008 DONT TRYING 2 BE MEAN BUT ITS VERY GOOD AND I LIKE IT ABOUT RYO AND RIKA I THINK HE IS GOING 2 WIN HER HEART UPDATE ALOT OF CHAPTERS
cindy chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
COME ON WE ARE IN 2007 GOING 2 2008 PLEASE UPDATE SOON ITS VERY GOO GOOD AUTHOR
AnimeGirl329 chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
this was an incredible chap...i loved it! it was great, and hopefully you can update this sometime soon, heh...
AnimeGirl329 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
wow...this is awesome so far...its too bad that you wont be updating your other story, though...
Nicole-ahh chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
i really enjoy where your going with this, it's got a very good plot. And your a fantastic writer :D And a little PS, i don't mind fluff, lol, in the end people that are alone thier whole life's, they're the ones that have the most fluff in thier lifes...unless they like shoot themselfs, lol, but hopefully they feel fluff...wow that was random.
Narissa chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I'm really impressed with how you've captured Rika. Excellent work, just as before.
Narissa chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Powerful stuff. Keep up the good work, and I'll be keeping up with this story!
Spiritlord chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Nice story hope u will updated soon,cant wait to find out what will happen between the two Digi-King and Queen!Hope they will get
pdaervo chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Awesomme story, update soon!
Whitezetsu chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Nice chap tho i dont remember what happened in chap 1 but thats probably because im wrapped up in other stories but this was good. But who was picturing this? I'm goin with Rika but i dont know well updates soon!

PENGUINS ROCK
minivanx chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
gettin good! Keep it up!
karika88 chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
I like long chapters, but not long story's please get them together soon and update
Anna chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
I'm really loving this fanfic! And the character development you wrote for these characters are awesome and fits them alright! I have a question though: What made you choose the title: 'Blasslila' for this fanfic? (I'm just curious to know why)

Poor Rika.. I hope she gathers her thoughts okay. The same for Ryo too!

Update soon!
thepastisthepast chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
ah i have to read more! lol plz update soon i love this fic!
minivanx chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
...wow... (in a good way). Keep it up!