Reviews for Slipshod Shift
Maddening Shroud chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
:O

Kay, so I love this.

I love the way you wrote this.

I'll read this more than once for sure.

I just. . . I can't explain . . my love for this story.

xD

Much love,

Mad.
Earthnfarie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I just found this story, and I must say it is remarkable. It's beautiful, and sad. I love how well you portrayed Sango. This was simply magnificent.
Quitting for now chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow.
Sangireviewingagain chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow. I just realized I unconsciously stole the line 'Seeing is Believing' but changed it into 'seeing and believing are two different things' (drabble #81 in Passions). Just saying, so if someone tells you I pilfered it or something you can say 'nah' xD.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I read this over the weekend, but FFN was having issues and wouldn't allow me to review. This was quite enjoyable! First Sango's royal husband begins to look too much like Miroku...but his eyes were wrong. And then...SHIPPO! I've been on a real kick in regards to grown-up Shippo lately. And then...the fact that he shape-shifts to become Miroku...Sango KNOWS its not the wonderful monk...but as long as he has those lovely amethyst eyes she doesn't care. It's beautiful in that it reflects how we often times convince/fool ourselves in order to be happy.
Raihu chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Unbelieveable. ::This:: is a story, let me say that much.

The prose is beautiful, and the little twists and turns Sango is pushed through drag on the reader's mind just as much as they do on hers. The ultimate pairing is SanShi, I suppose, which I really and honestly would have believed impossible if I hadn't just read it.

It's strange; I thought there would be a number of unanswered questions, but everything was wrapped up perfectly. All of the little uncertainties about the supposed 'Miroku' made sense the instant I realized that it was ::Shippou:: who had taken his form. One of those things that seems obvious only after it's been explained to you.

I'm in awe all over again. This is an excellent concept, well-crafted in the execution. An absolute explosion of joy to read. Thanks for this one! D
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Powerful, sad fiction. Poor delusional Sango.

Thanks for writing.

Caitriona
AidynFire chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Damn I wasnt even looking for a story like this, but it is so good. Interesting, descriptive and moving. Well done!
existence92 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I'm reaally confused...
Catticus chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
so sad...but you write Sango so well.
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
The whole time, i was thinking, 'Oh my God, is that Shippou?' and then it was, and now I'm sad. -.-
Reality chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Ack! That's creepy! Very good.
sangi chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Wow. I like that. That's interesting and evil, yet somewhat sad.
Qem chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Its just as interesting to read the second time round as it was the first. D
hana-ginkawa chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
It is amazing what you can, and want to, believe in.

Another great piece. I know I don't comment much (if at all) but I really do enjoy your pieces of writing. They cover areas and ideas that I would not have thought of.

Thanks for sharing!